|Host & Pest
| Banana - Bagged
|| Black Sigatoka, Leaf Speckle On Banana, Leaf Spot
|| Downy Mildew, Powdery Mildew
|| Husk Spot - Cercoseptoria Spp.
- Ground application: Apply by airblast sprayer or misting machine to ensure even coverage.
- Aerial application: Apply in a minimum volume of 20 L/ha.
Grapevines/ Macadamia/ Almond:
- Use a sprayer designed to apply high spray volumes, up to the point of run-off and matched to the crop being sprayed.
- Set up and operate the sprayer to achieve even coverage throughout the crop canopy.
- Apply sufficient spray solution to cover the crop to the point of run-off.
- Avoid excessive run-off.
- The required spray volume to achieve point of run off may be determined by applying different test volumes, using different settings on the sprayer, or from industry guidelines or other expert advice.
- Add the amount of product specified in the Directions for Use Table for each 100 L of water. Spray to the point of run-off.
- The required dilute spray volume to achieve point of run off will change and the sprayer set up and operation may also need to be changed, as the crop grows.
- Use a sprayer designed and set up for concentrate spraying (that is a sprayer which applies spray volumes less than those required to reach the point of run-off) and matched to the crop being sprayed.
- Set up and operate the sprayer to achieve even coverage throughout the crop canopy using your chosen spray volume.
- Determine an appropriate dilute spray volume (See Dilute Spraying above) for the crop canopy. This is needed to calculate the concentrate mixing rate.
- Do not use human flaggers/markers unless they are protected by engineering controls such as enclosed cabs.
- Do not allow entry into treated areas until the spray has dried.
- When prior entry is necessary, wear cotton overalls buttoned to the neck and wrist (or equivalent clothing) and chemical resistant gloves.
- Clothing must be laundered after each day’s use.
- Store in the closed, original container in a dry, cool, well-ventilated area out of direct sunlight.
- Do not use aerial application in grapevines, almond and macadamia crops.
- Do not apply within 48 hours of heavy rainfall.
- Do not irrigate to the point of run-off.
- Do not apply to water-logged soil.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Will irritate the eyes and skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- When opening the container and preparing spray wear cotton overalls buttoned to the neck and wrist (or equivalent clothing) a washable hat, elbow-length PVC gloves, and face shield or goggles.
- When using a pre-prepared spray, wear cotton overalls buttoned to the neck and wrist (or equivalent clothing) a washable hat and elbow-length PVC gloves.
- If products on skin, immediately wash the area with soap and water.
- If products in eyes, wash it out immediately with water.
- Wash hands after use.
- When opening the container and preparing spray, wear cotton overalls buttoned to the neck and wrist (or equivalent clothing), elbow-length PVC gloves and face shield or goggles.
- When using the prepared spray, wear cotton overalls buttoned to the neck and wrist (or equivalent clothing) and a washable hat and elbow-length PVC gloves.
- After each day’s use, wash gloves, face shield or goggles and contaminated clothing.
FIRST AID INSTRUCTIONS:
- If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131126.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Give a glass of water.
- For further information, refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
WITHHOLDING PERIODS DETAILS (WHP):
Harvest: Almond, Bananas (bagged), Macadamia – Not required when used as directed.
Harvest: Grapes: Do not harvest for 21 days after application
Export Of Treated Fruit Or Wine
Growers should note that Maximum Residue Limits (MRLs) or import tolerances do not exist in all markets for fruit treated with Surefire Symbio 250 EC Fungicide. Additionally, some export markets have established MRLs different to those in Australia. If you are growing fruit for export (either fresh, dried or for wine production), please check with PCT Holdings Pty Ltd or the Australian Wine Research Institute http://www.awri.com.au for the latest information on MRLs and import tolerances before using Surefire Symbio 250 EC Fungicide.