Bow & Arrow Herbicide
Active Ingredients: Diflufenican @ 15g/L, MCPA @ 300g/L & Clopyralid @ 20g/L
Similar or comparable to Stadium Turf Herbicide (ADAMA), Jolt Selective Herbicide (Barmac) & Spearhead Selective Herbicide (Bayer).
Bow & Arrow Herbicide provides outstanding control of various broadleaf weeds in turf. The exceptional broadleaf weed control in turf is achieved from a formulation containing a combination of three active ingredients, including MCPA as potassium salt, Clopyralid as a potassium salt and Diflufenican. This unique three-way mixture provides extended weed control (season-long) in most situations.
What broadleaf weeds does Bow & Arrow Herbicide target;
- Bindii (Jo-Jo, Onehunga) (Bindy-Eye, Bindi) (Soliva sessilis)
- Capeweed (Arctotheca calendula)
- Cat’s ear / Flatweed (Hypochoeris radicata)
- Creeping oxalis (Oxalis corniculata)
- Cudweed (Gnaphalium spp.)
- Plantain (Plantago lanceolata)
- White Clover (Trifolium repens)
Where can Bow & Arrow Herbicide be used;
- Bow & Arrow can be used on most turf varieties.
- Transient discolouration may occur on Kikuyu, Carpet grass and Queensland Blue Couch.
- Varietal differences in certain Buffalo grasses (e.g. ST85) may produce more pronounced effects, and it is recommended that small areas be tested for turf safety before large-scale application occurs.
- Do not use on Bent grass or Winter grass species, golf greens and bowling greens.
Why choose Bow & Arrow Herbicide;
- Contains the active ingredients Diflufenican, MCPA and Clopyralid.
- Outstanding broadleaf weed control.
- Very low application rates.
- Non-ester formulation (no volatilisation issues, reducing the potential for off-target damage).
- One standard application rate.
- Superior turf safety (cool and warm-season grasses).
- No odour.
- A mix of active ingredients for improved resistance management.
- Low poison schedule (Schedule 5 – Caution).
- Additional surfactants are not required for most weeds.
What is the application rate of Bow & Arrow Herbicide;
- Bow and Arrow is used at an application rate of 5 litres per hectare or 50mL in 2-5L of water per 100m2.
Current broadleaf turf herbicides have a tendency to cause rapid desiccation of weed leaves and shoots. Recovery may then occur from the significant root systems and/or other underground components of the weed. The effect of Bow & Arrow Herbicide is slower than other broadleaf herbicides, but the ultimate result is more effective, with no evidence of regrowth.
Pack Sizes: 500mL & 10L
Registrant: Turf Culture Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 64580)