Active Ingredient: Foramsulfuron @ 22.5g/L
Tribute Herbicide is an effective post-emergence herbicide that selectively removes unwanted cool-season grasses from various warm-season grasses.
Tribute effectively controls grasses such as Crowsfoot Grass, Winter Grass and Ryegrass growing in tolerant warm-season grasses such as Couchgrass.
Tribute Selective Turf Herbicide contains the active ingredient Foramsulfuron, a sulphonylurea turf herbicide and can be applied all year round anytime weeds are present.
What species can Tribute be used on:
- Couchgrass (common and hybrid couchgrass) & Zoysia grass
- Do not apply to Queensland Blue Couch.
- Do not apply to Kikuyu Turf unless for suppression purposes.
Where can Tribute Herbicide be used:
- Sports Fields
- Commercial Lawns
- Recreational Areas
- School Grounds
- Sod Farms
- Golf Courses
- Bowling Greens
- Turf farms
What species does is Tribute Herbicide effective on:
- Winter grass (Poa annua)
- Ryegrass (Lolium perenne)
- Crowsfoot grass (Eleusine indica)
- Goose grass (Eleusine tristachya)
- Paspalum (Paspalum dilatatum)
- Kikuyu (Pennisetum clandestinum) – – Suppression Only
Tribute Herbicide is a selective sulfonylurea herbicide. It is predominantly a foliar herbicide with less activity via the soil. Tribute is a post-emergent herbicide and hence does not reliably control weeds that emerge after spraying. Best results are achieved when the product is applied under good growing conditions and to weeds and turf which are actively growing and not under stress.
Crowsfootgrass is one of the most common annual grass weeds in turf during the summer. In tropical areas, the weed can be a problem all year round. Tribute symptoms on weeds develop in the first week but complete weed control can take several weeks, especially at lower temperatures. For larger Crowsfoot Grass plants repeat Tribute applications may be required.
Why choose Tribute Herbicide:
- Contains the active ingredient Foramsulfuron.
- Can be applied all year round.
- A different mode of action for resistance management using a new sulphonylurea turf herbicide.
- Offers the greatest turfgrass tolerance compared to alternatives.
- Tailor-made solutions in a single application: It can be used with Destiny and Spearhead for broadspectrum weed control.
- Cell division and weed growth stop within hours of a Tribute application.
Registrant: Bayer Cropscience Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 63240)
Pack Size: 1-Litre