Destiny Selective Turf Herbicide
Active Ingredient: Iodosulfuron-Methyl Sodium @ 100g/L
Destiny Selective Turf Herbicide is for the post-emergent control of certain broadleaf weeds and grasses in turf and for the suppression of winter grasses and Bahia grass as per the directions of use.
Destiny is a unique and versatile selective post-emergent turf herbicide. Destiny is a proven highly effective, easy-to-use formulation, evidenced by many years of research and extensive successful use in situations such as golf courses, sports field surfaces, passive parks and turf farms. An excellent turf safety profile and weed control spectrum make it a stand-alone weed control tool.
With excellent safety on Couch, Buffalo and on Kikuyu it provides outstanding control of 9 key broadleaf weeds and ryegrass as well as unsurpassed (and unique) efficacy against Onion weed, Guildford grass (Onion grass) and suppression of Bahia Grass and Winter grass.
Why Choose Destiny Selective Turf Herbicide?
- Contains the active ingredient Iodosulfuron-Methyl Sodium (A different mode of action to most commonly used broadleaf weed herbicides).
- Provides control of hard to kill weeds.
- High level of safety on Couch, Kikuyu and most varieties of Buffalo grass.
- Broad-spectrum of activity.
- Low application rate.
- High level of environmental safety when applied according to the label.
- Formulated as a water-dispersible granule.
- Controls a unique spectrum of hard to kill weeds.
- Rapid uptake by target weeds via foliage, shoots and roots.
- Easy-to-mix water dispersible granule formulation in convenient 50g sachets.
- Low application rate.
- Low odour, non-phenoxy mix.
Where can Destiny Selective Turf Herbicide be used;
- Buffalo Grass Lawn or Turf
- Common Couch Lawn or Turf
- Hybrid Couch (not QLD Blue Couch)
- Kikuyu Grass Lawn or Turf
Nb – Do not use in Qld Blue Couch
Plants / Weeds Controlled:
- Winter grass (Poa annua)
- Ryegrass (Lolium perenne)
- Bindii (Soliva sessilis)
- Black thistle (Cirsium vulgare)
- Cat’s ear (Hypochoeris radicata)
- Cotula (Cotula australis)
- Cudweed (Gnaphalium sp.)
- Guildford Grass (Onion Grass) (Romulea rosea)
- Medic (Medicago spp.)
- Mouse ear chickweed (Cerastium vulgatum)
- Oxalis (Oxalis corniculata)
- White Clover (Trifolium repens)
- False onion weed/ fragrant false garlic/ onion weed (Nothoscordum gracile, fragrans or borbonicum)
- Bahia Grass (Paspalum notatum) – suppression and seed head reduction
- Nb – Destiny does not control Paspalum Dilatatum, the most common Paspalum found in turf. Correct identification is essential.
Destiny Selective Turf Herbicide Pack Size: 250gm (5 x 50gm sachets – not available for sale individually)
Registrant: Bayer Crop Science Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 56801)