Velmac G Granular Herbicide
Active Ingredient: Hexazinone @ 200g/kg
Velmac G Herbicide is applied as a dry granule in industrial or commercial situations and Pinus radiata plantations for the control of various annual and perennial weeds, woody weeds and brush species as directed on label.
Velmac G Herbicide is a Soil Residual herbicide which offers season long weed control & successive control of weed germinations.
Velmac G is used for the control of a wide range of annual and perennial grasses, broadleaf weeds and woody weeds in commercial and industrial areas, rights of way, around agricultural buildings and in Pinus radiata plantations.
- Velmac G is a granular formulation that is not to be mixed in water but used as a dry granule application.
- Velmac G is registered for the control of a wide range of annual and perennial grasses, broadleaf weeds and woody weeds in commercial and industrial areas, rights of way, around agricultural buildings and in Pinus radiata Plantations.
- Velmac G is applied through specialised application equipment which has been developed for accurate ground and aerial distribution of granules in plantation forestry or directly from the 1 kg shaker pack in industrial situations.
- Velmac G inhibits photosynthesis, the process by which plants manufacture foods. It enters the plant through the root system and is rapidly translocated throughout the plant.
- Velmac G works best when applied early post emergence to moist soils and actively growing weeds.
- Velmac G control symptoms may be slower to appear than liquid sprays, however, the granules are proven to provide an extended (over liquids) residual weed control period. This is because the product’s activity is via root absorption and herbicide is not tied up in surface organic matter or weed foliage as compared to liquids.
Weeds Velmac G Herbicide product treats:
|Annual or wimmera ryegrass||Dogwood,common cassinia or dollybush||Rhodes grass|
|Australian bluebell – w. stricta||Giant or black pigweed||Ribwort, ribgrass or lamb’s tongue|
|Blady grass||Green amaranth||Ryegrass|
|Bracken||Hop goodenia||Serrated tussock|
|Brome grass||Kangaroo grass||Silver wattle|
|Brown stringybark||Medic||Snow grass|
|Bushy starwort or wild aster||Messmate stringybark||Sorrel|
|Canadian fleabane||Mexican or prickly poppy||Summer or crab grass|
|Capeweed||Mimosa pigra||Sunshine acacia|
|Cat’s ear or flatweed||Narrowleaf peppermint||Tarvine|
|Chickweed||Nutgrass||Varnish acacia or wattle|
|Cobbler’s pegs||Plantain||Volunteer lupin|
|Couch grass||Purple top||Wallaby grass|
|Dandelion – taraxacum officinale||Queensland bluegrass||Wild or black oat|
|Dock||Red natal grass||Yorkshire fog grass|
Pack Size: 10kg
Registrant: Macspred Pty. Ltd. (APVMA #: 45442 )