Tips For Use
Affray 300 Herbicide is a Phenoxy Herbicide that can cause severe damage to susceptible crops such as cotton, grapes, tomatoes, oilseed crops and ornamentals.
Protection of Crops, Native and Other Non-Target Plants:
- Do not spray in high winds.
- Do not spray cereals if lucerne is present.
- Do not spray crops or weeds outside the stages indicated in “Critical Comments” as damage, loss of yield or inadequate weed control may result.
- Do not apply under weather conditions, or from spraying equipment that may cause spray to drift onto nearby susceptible plants/crops, cropping lands or pastures.
- Avoid spray drift onto susceptible crops such as cotton, tobacco, tomatoes, vines, fruit trees, vegetables, legume crops and pastures, oilseed crops and susceptible trees (e.g. Kurrajongs, Belahs and Eucalypts).
- Avoid use on Sown Pastures.
Protection of Livestock:
- Low hazard to bees.
- May be applied at any time as recommended in the Directions for Use.
- Store in the closed, original container in a cool, well-ventilated area away from children, animals, food, feedstuffs, seed and fertilisers.
- Do not store for prolonged periods in direct sunlight.
- Poisonous if swallowed.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Do not inhale spray mist.
- When preparing spray wear PVC or rubber apron, elbow-length PVC gloves and face shield.
- When using the prepared spray wear face shield.
- If product on skin, immediately wash area with soap and water.
- After use and before eating, drinking or smoking, wash hands, arms and face thoroughly with soap and water.
- After each day’s use, wash gloves, face shield and contaminated clothing.
First Aid Instructions:
- If poisoning occurs, contact a Doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 13 11 26.
- For further information, refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
Withholding Period Details (WHP):
- Do not graze or cut for stock food for 7 days after application.