Sureshot Duo Pour-On For Cattle
Active Ingredients: Abamectin @ 10g/L & Levamisole @ 200g/L
Similar or comparable to Eclipse Combination Pour-On For Cattle (Boehringer Ingelheim)
Sureshot Duo Pour-On combines the power of abamectin and levamisole in a pour-on formulation to provide control over parasites resistant to mectins or BZs, as well as slowing the onset of parasite resistance on a property.
Sureshot Duo Pour-On is a convenient low dose (1mL/20Kg) pour-on formulation that not only controls internal parasites but will also control ectoparasites such as lice, buffalo fly and cattle tick.
Sureshot Duo Pour-On contains abamectin, a member of the macrocyclic lactone family of chemicals. It is effective against sensitive strains of internal and external parasites. It also contains levamisole, a member of the imidazothiazole family of chemicals, which is effective against roundworms, including lungworm.
What parasites does Sureshot Duo Pour-On treat and control;
- Immature stages of:
- Gastro-intestinal roundworms, including strains resistant to macrocyclic lactones (“mectin drenches”) or to imidazothiazoles (“clear drenches” such as levamisole)
- Barbers Pole Worm (Haemonchus placei)
- Small Brown Stomach Worm (Ostertagia ostertagi, O. lyrata, including inhibited stages)
- Stomach Hair Worm (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Small Intestinal Worm (Cooperia oncophora, C. punctata,
- C. pectinata, C. macmasteri)
- Hookworm (Bunostomum phlebotomum)
- Thin-necked Intestinal Worm (Nematodirus spp.)
- Intestinal Threadworm (Strongyloides papillosus)
- Black Scour Worm (Trichostrongylus spp.)
- Large Bowel Worm (Oesophagostomum radiatum)
- Large Mouth Bowel Worm (Chabertia ovina)
- Whipworm (Trichuris spp.)
- Lungworms (Dictyocaulus viviparus)
- Sucking and Biting Lice (Linognathus vituli, Bovicola (Damalinia) bovis)
- Buffalo Fly (Haematobia irritans exigua)
- Sureshot Duo Pour-On controls infection with Buffalo Fly for up to 10 days after treatment.
- Cattle Tick (Boophilus microplus)
- Maximum tick efficacy is achieved 4-5 days after treatment.
- Engorged female ticks that drop from cattle in the initial days after treatment may lay viable eggs. This should be taken into account when planning a strategic tick control program. Sureshot Duo Pour-On should be alternated with other dips or pour-on when the program requires repeat treatments.
Why choose Sureshot Duo Pour-On;
- Contains the active ingredients Abamectin & Levamisole (2 actives in 1 dose).
- The power of a combination in a pour-on.
- Simultaneous delivery of a full dose of abamectin and a full dose of levamisole.
- Broad-spectrum protection against all the major parasites.
- Unsurpassed control over Cooperia and Ostertagia species.
- Protects herds against resistance.
- Convenient low 1 mL per 20 kg dose rate.
Pack Sizes: 1L, 2.5L & 5L
Registrant: The Hunter River Company Pty Limited (APVMA #: 87741)