Worma Drench Broad Spectrum Oral Anthelmintic for Horses and Cattle
Active Ingredient: Oxfendazole @ 100g/L
Similar Or Comparable To: Systamex (coopers).
Worma Drench Oral Anthelmintic For Horses & Cattle in liquid form provides and economic and convenient method of controlling major internal roundworms in horses on studs or in large groups, as well as roundworms and tapeworms in cattle on studs, dairy herds, feedlots and grazing stock.
Worma Drench Oral Anthelmintic For Horses & Cattle is relatively odourless and tasteless.
Worma Drench Oral Anthelmintic For Horses & Cattle is safe to use in pregnant, sick or debilitated animals, but always take care.
Worma Drench Oral Anthelmintic For Horses & Cattle is effective against all common worms. The active ingredient Oxfendazole works faster and lasts longer than other BZ (benzimidazole) drenches and has a wide safety margin
Worma Drench Broad Spectrum Oral Anthelmintic For Horses And Cattle is effective against the following internal parasites;
Cattle (Dairy & Beef):
- Ostertagia spp. (Small brown stomach worm) including inhibited fourth larval or hypobiotic stages,
- Haemonchus spp. (Barber’s pole worm),
- Nematodirus spp. (Thin necked intestinal worm),
- Trichostrongylus spp. (Hair worm),
- Cooperia spp. (Small intestinal worm),
- Oesophagostomum spp. (Nodule worm).
- Dictyocaulus spp (Lungworm),
- Bunostomum spp. (Hookworm)
- Moniezia spp. (Tapeworm) . Resistance may develop to any drench.
- Strongylus vulgaris (Bloodworm – Mature and Immature)
- S. edentatus (Large Strongyles or Redworms, including the migrator tisse stages)
- Parascaris equorum (Roundworm of horses)
- Oxyuris equi. (Pinworm)
- Small Redworms (Small strongyles or Cyathostome species susceptible to oxfendazole)
- Habronema microstoma (mature Stomach Worms)
- Trichostrongylus axei. (Stomach hair worm)
- Strongylus spp (Strongyles – adults)
As well as the harmful migrating stages of the Bloodworm (S.vulgaris)(55-88% activity) with corresponding reduction in arterial lesions.
Pack Sizes: 1L, 5L & 25L
Registrant: International Animal Health Products Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 46725 )