Imax CD Pour-On for Cattle
Active Ingredient: Ivermectin @ 10mg/mL
Imax CD Pour-On for Cattle is a ready to use low volume endectocide backline pour-on containing Ivermectin that controls both internal and external parasites in beef and dairy cattle.
Ivermectin belongs to the macrocyclic lactone (ML) class of endectocides with broad spectrum of activity against adult and larval stages of parasitic nematodes. Imax CD offers reliable parasite control and excellent sustained activity for small brown stomach worm, lungworm and buffalo fly to reduce larval pasture contamination and assist in buffalo fly control.
The convenience of the low volume formulation means that Imax CD will treat the same number of cattle at half the volume of other ML pour-ons. The concentrated dose means large cattle (600kg liveweight) can be dosed with one squeeze of a standard 30mL pour-on applicator. With less weight to handle, Imax CD offers easier application, transport and storage.
Imax CD Pour-On will treat and control internal parasites including gastrointestinal roundworms, and lungworms; and external parasites including sucking and biting lice, mites, buffalo fly and cattle tick.
- Barbers Pole Worm (Haemonchus placei)
- Small Brown Stomach Worm (Ostertagia ostertagi) (including inhibited stages)
- Small Intestinal Worm (Cooperia oncophora) (Cooperia punctata)
- Stomach Hairworm (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Hookworm (Bunostomum phlebotomum)
- Large Bowel Worm (Oesophagostomum radiatum)
- Whipworm (Trichuris spp.)
- Thin Necked Intestinal Worm (Nematodirus spathiger)
- Intestinal Threadworm (Strongyloides papillosus)
- Lungworms (Dictyocaulus viviparus)
Sucking and Biting lice
- Long nose sucking lice (Linognathus vituli)
- Short nosed sucking lice (Haematopinus eurysternus)
- Biting lice (Bovicola bovis)
- Little sucking lice (Solenopotes capillatus)
Mites (Chorioptes bovis, Sarcoptes scabiei var bovis)
Buffalo Fly (Haematobia irritans exigua)
Cattle Tick (Boophilus microplus)
Imax CD Pour-On has sustained activity for:
- Ostertagia spp. (Small brown stomach worm) acquired up to 14 days after treatment;
- Dictyocaulus viviparus (Lungworm) acquired up to 28 days after treatment; and
- Haematobia irritans exigua (Buffalo Fly) up to 28 days after treatment
Imax CD Pour-On Pack Sizes: 500mL, 2.5L, 10L and 12.5L Gun Pack. (10L Container includes Drum Tap)
Registrant: Elanco Australasia Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 59344)