Cylence Ultra Cattle Tag
Active Ingredients: Piperonyl Butoxide @ 200g/kg & Betacyfluthrin @ 80g/kg
- Two tags should be applied per animal (1 tag for each ear only) for up to 4 months of control.
- A Synergized Pyrethroid (SP) Tag.
- Up to 4 months control.
Cylence Ultra Insecticide Cattle Ear Tags are for effective control of buffalo fly, including control of organophosphate resistant fly populations on beef and dairy cattle.
Cylence Ultra Cattle Tags are impregnated with Betacyfluthrin, a synthetic pyrethroid insecticide along with Piperonyl butoxide, which acts as a synergist.
The insecticides are slowly released from the tag to protect cattle against buffalo fly for up to 4 months.
Cylence Ultra Cattle Tagz dual tag system spreads the active ingredients and protects both flanks.
Why Choose Cylence Ultra Insecticide Cattle Ear Tags?
- Contains the active ingredients Piperonyl Butoxide (Pyrethroid) & Betacyfluthrin (Synergist).
- Highly effective control of susceptible buffalo fly, including organophosphate resistant flies.
- Long-lasting protection, with up to 4 months of buffalo fly control.
- Ideal seasonal rotation option with an organophosphate ie. Co-Ral Plus or Patriot.
- For use in both beef and dairy cattle, including lactating cows.
- Easy to apply with an Allflex UTT3S, Universal (red) or LazaMatic applicator.
- No withhold periods.
- Refer to the label for all product information.
- Cylence Ultra ear tags will give effective control of buffalo flies if used on all animals (over 3 months of age).
Cylence Ultra Cattle Tag General Instructions:
- All mature animals in the herd should be tagged.
- Cylence Ultra will provide effective control of buffalo flies if used regularly on all animals in the group.
- The level and duration of control may be reduced under conditions of high fly pressure.
- Replace tags as necessary.
- Calves less than 3 months should not be tagged as ear damage may result.
- Remove tags at end of fly season or prior to slaughter.
- Continual exposure to a single class of insecticide (eg, pyrethroids or organophosphates) may lead to the development of resistance to that class of insecticide.
- In order to reduce the possibility of buffalo flies developing resistance it is important to rotate the class of insecticide used and/or the method of buffalo fly control on a seasonal basis.
- Cylence Ultra contains the pyrethroid insecticide betacyfluthrin plus the synergist piperonyl butoxide. Cylence Ultra may be seasonally rotated with ear tags from other insecticide groups.
Cylence Ultra Cattle Tag Pack Size: Box of 20 tags & 20 Buttons (2 sachets of 10 tags & 10 buttons each which it is illegal to sell separately)
Registrant: Elanco Australasia Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 60621)