LazaMatic Tag Applicator – Allflex
The LazaMatic Tag Applicator is a reliable and built-tough product for the application of Allflex two-piece visual cattle tags.
The Allflex LazaMatic Applicator is not recommended for use with Allflex NLIS Cattle Tags.
Why choose the LazaMatic Tag Applicator:
- The fastest applicator to apply Allflex two-piece visual Cattle tags.
- The shank style, length of stroke & pin tension are designed for two-piece visual tags.
- Fixed horizontal pin travel.
- Produced from specialised materials for durability.
- Lightweight handheld applicator.
- The pistol grip handle is designed to ease hand fatigue from repeated use.
- Quick and simple application.
- Deep jaw makes tag placement easier
- Replacement anvil and pin available
What is the difference between the Orange (Ultramatic) & Blue (LazaMatic) applicators?
- The Orange UltraMatic Tag Applicator is recommended for use to apply Allflex NLIS Electronic cattle tags.
- The Blue LazaMatic Tag Applicator is recommended for use to apply Allflex Visual Management Tags.
Compatible tags for use with the Allflex LazaMatic Tag Applicator:
- Suitable for use with the Allflex two-piece visual tag range including Male and Female Buttons, Mini, Small, Medium, Large, Maxi and Super Maxi tags.
Application – Two-Piece Visual Tags:
- To load, depress the spring clip and insert the female tag.
- Slip the male button completely onto the application pin. It is recommended that adult cattle are restrained in a head bail for tagging.
- Dip jaws of the applicator holding tag into antiseptic or disinfectant solution. NB: Use disinfectant at recommended dilution ratios. Failure to do so may cause irritation.
- With the correct position located, apply the tag firmly, always with the male tag entering from the back (outside) of the ear.
- For application instructions, including tag positioning, please download Instructions for use.
Product Code: 22141
Allflex Australia has NLIS cattle ear tags plus a full range of visual management tags. Allflex’s focus is tag retention, readability and reliability. Allflex NLIS cattle tags are made from the highest quality plastic and manufacturing processes to provide the best retention and resistance to infection. Allflex – the best read distance on the market for electronic tags.