The Allflex Medium Female Tag (04) is a two-piece visual tag most commonly used in the identification of cattle.
The Allflex Medium Female Tag is designed for durability and easy application. It has a unique swivel collar that allows the tags to automatically find their own point of gravity.
The Medium Tag is also used for a variety of other identification purposes across the agricultural industry.
The Allflex Medium Female Tag can be paired with any of the Allflex male tag /button range. Pair with the Allflex Medium Male Tag to add extra visibility when looking at the animal from behind.
Available in 100 x Tag packs or individual lots.
Custom Tag Printing Available: 1 – 3 Lines & Non-Standard (charges apply). Contact Us For Pricing.
Why choose The Allflex Medium Female Tag;
- Designed for durability.
- Available in a large colour range.
- Stem design is less prone to snagging.
- A proven design that outperforms other shapes in retention and durability.
- Easy Application.
- Unique swivel collar that allows the tags to automatically find their own point of gravity.
- Available either printed to suit your identification purposes or blank to be handwritten on with the Allflex Tag Pen.
- Flexible marking options available including a wide variety of letter and number combinations.
- Available in a range of LazaFX (Ink-Over-Lazar) and Laza print options.
- 10-digit printing capability.
Dimensions: 59mm (H) x 56mm (W).
Compatible Male Tags:
- Button (01)
- Mini (09)
- Small (11)
- Medium (03)
- Large (05)
- Maxi (07)
Australian Year Colours:
|2023||Light Blue||2027||Light Green|
- Applied using the Universal, LazaMatic or Identiplier applicators.
- For application instructions including tag positions, please refer to the directions for use.
- Correct tag placement ensures maximum retention and visibility.
- The tag should be applied between the two main ear cartilages and approximately halfway between the head and the outside tip of the ear.
- Tags should always be applied with the male tag being inserted from the back of the ear as this increases retention.
Allflex Tag Code: 04