The Allflex Male Button (01) is a two-piece visual tag that can be used as a backing to any of the Allflex Female Tag range.
The Allflex Male Button is designed for durability and easy application.
The Allflex Male Button can be blank or printed and paired with any of the Allflex Female Tags.
Available in 50 x Button packs or individual lots.
Custom Tag Printing Available: 1 – 3 Lines & Non-Standard (charges apply). Contact Us For Pricing.
Why choose The Allflex Male Button;
- Self-piercing tip.
- Easy to apply.
- Available either blank or printed to suit your identification purpose.
- Designed for durability.
- Available in a large colour range.
- Stem design is less prone to snagging.
- A proven design that outperforms other shapes in retention and durability.
Dimensions: Diameter of 29mm.
Australian Year Colours:
|2023||Light Blue||2027||Light Green|
Compatible Female Tags:
- Button (02)
- Mini (10)
- Small (12)
- Medium (04)
- Large (06)
- Maxi (08)
- Super Maxi (14)
- The Allflex Male Button is applied using the UTT3S, Universal, LazaMatic or Identiplier applicators.
- The blind metal male tip locks securely into the female tag component.
- For application instructions including tag positions, please refer to the directions for use.
- Correct tag placement ensures maximum retention and visibility.
- The tag should be applied between the two main ear cartilages and approximately halfway between the head and the outside tip of the ear.
- Tags should always be applied with the male tag being inserted from the back of the ear as this increases retention.