Identiplier Tag Applicator – Allflex
The Identiplier Tag Applicator is a reliable and built-tough product for the application of Allflex tags. It has a ‘flip-pin’ head, that enables the pin to swivel out if an animal pulls its head away during the application. The design minimises the chance of tearing the ear or having the applicator pulled from your hands.
The Identiplier Tag Applicator is used to apply two-piece visual tags, electronic cattle tags and two-piece electronic sheep and goat tags.
Why choose the Identiplier Tag Applicator:
- Produced from specialised materials for durability.
- The grip is designed to ease hand fatigue from repeated use.
- Deep jaw makes tag placement easier.
- Quick and simple application.
- One applicator to suit several purposes resulting in reduced equipment costs.
- Replacement applicator pin located in the handle.
- Spare applicator pin and jaw insert available
- Either applicator can be used for Electronic cattle and sheep tags and visual tags.
- The difference between the applicators is that the Identiplier (green) has a swivel-action pin to prevent tearing should the animal pull away.
- The UTT3S and Universal applicators (red) have a static pin.
Compatible tags for use with the Allflex Identiplier Tag Applicator:
- Two-Piece Visual Tags – Super Maxi, Maxi, Large, Medium, Small, Mini, Button
- NLIS – Cattle
- Two-Piece RFID Sheep Tags
Nb – Y-Tex Ultra Tagger Pins (2 x Replacement & Conversion Pins) should be used for Y-Tex Insecticidal Ear Tags. Flip-Pin Applicators not recommended for Y-Tex Insecticidal Tags.
- The Allflex Identiplier Applicator has an insert that allows it to be a multi-purpose device.
- Insert in for visual and electronic sheep tags, rotate 180 degrees out for electronic cattle tags.
- For application instructions, including tag positioning, please download the Instructions for use.
Allflex Australia has NLIS cattle ear tags plus a full range of visual management tags. Allflex’s focus is tag retention, readability and reliability. Allflex NLIS cattle tags are made from the highest quality plastic and manufacturing processes to provide the best retention and resistance to infection. Allflex – the best read distance on the market for electronic tags.