UTT3S Tag Applicator
The UTT3S Tag Applicator is the latest generation livestock device applicator from Allflex with innovative mechanisms, a unique ergonomic design and a greatly reduced application force needed when tagging animals by 30%.
The UTT3S takes tagging animals to the next level by making the attachment of animal identification devices simpler, smoother and safer. It is a reliable and built-tough product for the application of Allflex tags.
The UTT3S Tagger supersedes the Universal Tag Applicator (discontinued)
The UTT3S Tag Applicator has an Easy Insert Change that enables efficient switching between two-piece visual and electronic identification devices. The tag applicator is smooth and safe with enhanced safety features including reduced ‘pinch points’ and less application force that protects and keeps the users’ hands safe while applying tags and devices.
What Allfex tags does the UTT3S Tag Applicator support;
- Allflex two-piece visual identification tags (VID)
- Allflex two-piece electronic identification tags (EID)
- Allflex monitoring ear tags
Why choose the UTT3S Tag Applicator:
- Improved reduction in the application force needed when tagging animals by +30%.
- Easy insert change that allows efficient switching between two-piece and EID tags.
- Smooth and safe.
- An easy-squeeze mechanism that is simple to use.
- A Light handheld applicator built to last in the harshest farm environments.
- A replacement applicator pin located in the handle.
- Reduced pinch points that keep the user’s hand safe.
- Produced from specialised materials for durability.
- The grip is designed to ease hand fatigue from repeated use.
- A deep jaw that makes tag placement easier.
- Quick and simple application.
- One applicator to suit several purposes resulting in reduced equipment costs.
- Spare applicator pin and jaw insert available.
What is the difference between the UTT3S Tag Applicator & the Green (Identiplier) applicator?
- Either applicator can be used for Electronic cattle and sheep tags and visual tags.
- The difference between the applicators is that the Identiplier (green) has a swivel-action pin to prevent tearing should the animal pull away. The UTT3S has a static pin.
- The UTT3S Tag Applicator has an insert that allows it to be a multi-purpose device.
- The insert needs to be in for visual and electronic sheep tags. Rotate 180 degrees out for electronic cattle tags.
- For application instructions, including tag positioning, please download the Instructions for use.
UTT3S Tag Applicator Manufacturer: Allflex (#22147)
Allflex Australia has NLIS cattle ear tags plus a full range of visual management tags. Allflex’s focus is tag retention, readability and reliability. Allflex NLIS cattle tags are made from the highest quality plastic and manufacturing processes to provide the best retention and resistance to infection. Allflex – the best read distance on the market for electronic tags.