Pacific Fire Lighter MK II – Hand Held Drip Torch
Similar or comparable to the FireBug Fire Lighter / Drip Torch
The Pacific Fire Lighter Hand Held Drip Torch (Fixed Wand Fire Lighter) is an excellent tool for burning out and fire line ignition.
The Pacific Fire Lighter is designed to efficiently light fires in the open, in vegetation and forest litter (class A fuels).
The Pacific Drip Torch has a wand manufactured from 12mm stainless steel tube and a fibreglass-filled wick covered with galvanised perforated steel sheeting.
Due to the Pacific Fire Lighter being fitted with an anti-flash loop and non-return valves, its safety is second to none.
The Pacific Drip Torch consists of a double-plated base, 2mm aluminium cylindrical body with 2 flashback protection devices, a 12mm stainless steel wand and a perforated galvanised steel wick chamber containing fibreglass wicking.
The Pacific Drip Torch is fully manufactured, assembled and tested to Australian Standards right here in Australia.
Why Choose the Pacific Fire Lighter Hand Held Drip Torch?
- Robust double-plated base, 2mm aluminium cylindrical body.
- 2 flashback protection devices, including an anti-flash loop & non-return valve.
- 12mm stainless steel wand
- Perforated galvanised steel wick chamber containing fibreglass wicking.
- Runs on 25% Petrol (Gasoline) and 75% Diesel
- 4.5 Litre Capacity
- 12mm stainless steel tube and a fibreglass-filled wick covered with galvanised perforated steel sheeting
- Available in 2 powder coated finishes Red & Shamrock Green
- Shamrock green in line with AFAC-approved colouring for fuel storage containers
- Lightweight – 2.5 kg (empty)
- Dimensions 15 × 15 × 75 cm
Optional Extra: Cast Iron, Drip Torch Holder
- Allows the Fire Lighter / Drip Torch to be secured upright in the tray of a vehicle during transportation or when not being used.
- 4 x mounting holes in the holder’s base, allowing it to be screwed/bolted securely to the tray of a vehicle.
- Protective edging to provide a snug fit and prevent damage to the Fire Lighter / Drip Torch during transportation.
- Made from cast iron, solidly designed & manufactured in Australia for all on and off-road conditions.
Pacific Fire Lighter Spare Parts List;
- Wick Assembly (PFL010)
- Nozzle/Wick Mount (PFL011)
- Wand with Fuel Trap Loop (PFL 012B)
- O-ring Viton – small (PFL020A)
- Air Bleed Screw Assembly (PFL020B)
- Fuel Tank 4.5-Litre (PFL024B)
- Wand complete with wick and tap (PFL100)
- Flashback Valve complete (PFL099)
- Filler Cap Aluminium (PFL022B)
- Filler Cap O-ring Viton (PFL022C)
- Fuel Control Tap (PFL110)
Contact Specialist Sales for Pacific Fire Lighter spare parts as required;