IN2 SPRAYING OIL
Active Ingredient: Paraffinic Oil @ 582g/L
Similar or Comparable to: Uptake Oil (Dow).
In2 Spraying Oil is an adjuvated spraying oil to improve the spreading and wetting of herbicides, insecticides and defoliants on plant surfaces as per the directions for use. In2 spraying oil is used to improve the spreading, wetting and retention of crop protection products.
Why Use IN2 Spraying Oil?
It is well established that many pesticides require the addition of a crop oil or adjuvant to improve efficacy. Increased efficacy comes via improved spray retention on the target weed, greater droplet spreading across the leaf surface and improved herbicide uptake into the target species.
Target grass and broadleaf weed species differ in leaf structure, size and growth habit. Their leaf surfaces can vary widely from hairy (wild radish), to smooth and waxy (annual ryegrass). Adjuvants help to reduce the impact of these physical barriers to pesticide entry into the plant.
If a crop oil or adjuvant is not used with certain pesticides then the water in the spray solution, which has a high surface tension, forms discrete droplets on the leaf surface causing uneven pesticide coverage.
For best pesticide performance, a spray droplet must wet foliage, spread out and cover the leaf. Adjuvants reduce surface tension of the spray droplet and the interfacial tension between that droplet and the leaf, improving herbicide uptake and translocation for better weed control.
In2 Spraying Oil;
- Contains the active ingredient Paraffinic Oil.
- Improve the spreading, wetting and retention of crop protection products on plant surfaces.
- Increased efficacy of pesticides being applied.
- Greater droplet spreading across the leaf surface.
- Improved herbicide uptake into the target species of pesticides being applied.
- Low use rates compared too many other spraying oils.
- Highly compatible, labelled as compatible with a wide range of crop protection products.
- Reduces surface tension of the spray droplet improving herbicide uptake and translocation for better weed control.
- Improved droplet survival, deposition, spreading and penetration through cuticle.
- Great adjuvant functionality and tank mix stabiliser and adjuvant for complex brews.
- Excellent crop safety in cereals, grain legumes and canola.
- Compatible with 17 widely used herbicides.
In2 Spraying Oil is a premium blend of paraffinic oil and non ionic surfactants designed to improve droplet retention, and maximise the uptake of herbicides through leaf surfaces. Classed as a high load crop oil concentrate, every litre of In2 consists of 582 g/L Paraffinic Oil and 240 g/L of non ionic surfactant. Compared to other products in this segment, In2 contains an especially high surfactant component which offers great value to growers. In2 has been tested and found to be as effective and safe as many other established products.
Pack Sizes: 20L
Registrant: Conquest Crop Protection Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 82414)