Surefire Spectrum 200 SC Insecticide & Termiticide
Active Ingredient: Imidacloprid @ 200g/L
Surefire Spectrum 200SC Insecticide is a Systemic insecticide that targets sucking insects and is soft on non-target insects such as ladybirds, hoverflies, spiders and predatory mites.
- Spectrum 200SC Insecticide is used in the control of aphids, mirids and brown flea beetle on cotton; green peach aphid, woolly aphid, grey cabbage aphid and turnip aphids on crops specified in the directions for use table; and for the control of some insect pests of ornamentals.
- Spectrum 200SC is registered for use in the control of all species of subterranean termites (including Mastotermes darwiniensis) in both new and existing buildings. Spectrum kills termites on contact.
- Spectrum 200SC Insecticide controls aphids, azalea lace bugs, Silverleaf whitefly, thrips, longtailed mealybug, hibiscus flower beetle, harlequin bug, bronze orange bug, Fuller’s rose weevil, psyllids & soft scale on ornamentals, roses and various fruit trees and vegetables. Systemic action – absorbed through the foliage and moves throughout the plant to control insect pests – Works from the inside out.
How It Works:
Surefire Spectrum 200 SC is a concentrated systemic insecticide that targets sucking insects. Systemic insecticides are soluble enough in the water that they can be absorbed by a plant and moved around in its tissues. The Imidacloprid is absorbed through the foliage and moves throughout the plant to control insect pests. Imidacloprid 200SC can be applied via various application methods including Foliar Spray, Soil Drench & Stem Injection (refer to label).
As a Termiticide:
Surefire Spectrum 200 SC is a non-repellent application that binds readily to the soil. It can’t be detected by the termites, greatly assisting with colony control & elimination and is easily applied with your existing treatment equipment.
Surefire Spectrum 200SC is unbeatable value when compared to other non-repellent termiticides & other liquid termiticides.
Surefire Spectrum 200SC Insecticide is registered for 5 years of protection.
As an Insecticide:
Surefire Spectrum 200 SC provides systemic control of a broad range of insect pests, acropetally distributed and featuring a water-based 200g/L Imidacloprid formulation, in the following areas;
- Shrubs & Trees
- Crops & Vegetables
- Subterranean Termites
In turf, Surefire Spectrum 200 SC controls
- the first instar larvae of African black beetle
- Argentinian scarab
- Pruinose scarab
It has extended residual activity in the soil, allowing flexibility in application timing, with a single application giving season-long control. Surefire Spectrum, when incorporated with PCT’s Surefire Fivestar Insecticide ( Bifenthrin ), will control all stages of an insect’s life cycle. An insecticide application combining these two products will control the current population and the residual nature of these products will prevent further insect infestations.
Surefire Spectrum 200 SC controls a broad range of sucking & chewing insects, including
|Aphids||Hibiscus Flower Beetle|
|Azalea Lace Bug||Mealybug|
|Bronze Orange Bug||Psyllids|
|Curl Grubs||Soft Scales|
|Fuller’s Rose Beetle||Thrips|
Spectrum is systemic in action; it keeps working for weeks after treatment, effectively immunizing plants against the target pests if they return. It is soft on non-target insects such as ladybirds, spiders, & soil micro-organisms.
Shrubs & Trees:
In shrubs and trees, Spectrum treats
- Elm Leaf Beetle in Elm Trees
- Flatid (Jamella Australiae) in Pandanus Trees
- Chrysomelid Beetle Larvae & Psyllids in Rucalyptus seedlings
& is useful for the control of various insects in shrubs.
Crops & Vegetables:
Spectrum is effective for the control of
- Green Peach Aphid
- Woolly Aphid
- Grey Cabbage Aphid
- Turnip Aphid
on various crops as well as aphids, mirids & brown flea beetle on cotton. It is effective in the control of sucking pests on stone fruit, apples, cucurbits, capsicum, eggplant, potatoes, sweet potatoes, brassicas & cucumber.
Surefire Spectrum 200 SC is registered for use in the control of all species of subterranean termites ( including mastotermes darwiniensis) in new and existing buildings.
Pack Sizes: 1L, 5L & 20L
Registrant: PCT Holdings Pty Ltd (APVMA #:60124)