Fallowboss Tordon Herbicide has been discontinued.
Fallowboss Tordon Herbicide is for the control of a wide range of annual and perennial broadleaf weeds in various situations. FallowBoss Tordon Herbicide provides fast knockdown and longer residual control of key fallow weeds, including fleabane, amaranthus, noogoora burr, thornapple, black bindweed, sow thistle and many more.
Where can Fallowboss Tordon Herbicide be used;
- Agricultural Non-Crop Areas
- Commercial And Industrial Areas
- Winter Cereals (Wheat, Barley, Oats and Triticale)
- Stubble or Fallow Land before sowing Winter Cereals
- Winter Application: Fallow Land before sowing Sorghum
- Note – Fallowboss is not registered in Sorghum. Tordon 75-D is available for use in sorghum. The plant back period of Fallowboss is similar to Tordon 75-D.
- Compared to equivalent rates of Tordon 75-D, Fallowboss offers superior residual control of fallow weeds.
Fallowboss is stronger than most fallow herbicides, containing three powerful active ingredients;
- 2,4-D – a foundation of modern agriculture.
- Picloram – the benchmark for hard-to-kill weeds.
- Aminopyralid – increases knockdown speed and reduces new weed germinations, especially under tough conditions.
What weeds does Fallowboss Tordon Herbicide target;
|Alkali Sida||Climbing buckwheat||Mintweed||Prairie ground cherry||Sticky Florestina|
|Amaranthus spp.||Cobbler’s Peg||Morning Glory||Radish||Stinking Roger|
|Amsinckia (Yellow burr weed)||Common Heliotrope||Mustards||Ragwort||Sunflower|
|Annual Ground Cherry||Creeping Knapweed||New Zealand Spinach||Redroot (Amaranthus spp.)||Thornapple (Datura spp.)|
|Artichoke thistle||Docks||Noogoora Burr||Redshank (Amaranthus spp.)||Turnip Weed|
|Bathurst burr||Doublegee (Spiny emex)||Onion Weed||Saffron thistle||Variegated Thistle|
|Bellvine||Fat hen||Ox-eye Daisy||Sesbania pea||Wandering Jew|
|Bindweed||Flaxleaf Fleabane (Conyza bonariensis)||Parthenium Weed||Sicklepod||Wild Garlic|
|Black bindweed||Golden thistle||Paterson’s Curse (Salvation Jane)||Silverleaf nightshade||Wild Radish|
|Bladder ketmia||Hexham scent||Pigweed – black||Skeleton weed||Wireweed|
|Borreria (Square weed)||Lucerne||Pimelea sp.||Sow thistle|
|Caltrop (yellow vine)||Mexican Poppy||Potato Weed||Star Thistle|
Aminopyralid and picloram remain active in the soil for extended periods depending on the rate of application, soil type (clay content), rainfall, temperature, humidity, soil moisture and soil organic matter. The Minimum Recropping Periods listed in the directions of use must be consulted to calculate the plant-back periods for particular crops following the application of FallowBoss Tordon Herbicide.
Pack Sizes: 20-Litre
Fallowboss Tordon Herbicide Registrant: Corteva Agriscience Australia Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 69106)