Posterity Turf Fungicide
Active Ingredient: Pydiflumetofen @ 200g/L
Posterity Turf Fungicide is for the control of Dollar Spot, Microdochium Patch (Winter Fusarium) and Spring Dead Spot in Turf.
Posterity is recommended for control of Dollar Spot, Microdochium Patch (Winter Fusarium) and Spring Dead Spot and has preventative and curative properties.
Posterity Turf Fungicide is the latest Succinate Dehydrogenase Inhibitor (SDHI) in the turf market that provides exceptional control of Dollar Spot, Microdochium Patch and Spring Dead Spot. It is a great option to supercharge a tank mix and deal with these diseases, with power that lasts. Posterity sets a new standard, holding stronger for longer.
What diseases does Posterity Turf Fungicide control;
- Dollar Spot
- Winter Fusarium Or Microdochium Patch
- Spring Dead Spot
Where can Posterity Turf Fungicide be used;
- Golf course fairways
- Sports Fields
- Commercial Lawns
- Recreational Areas
- School Grounds
- Turf farms
Why choose Posterity Turf Fungicide;
- A step-change for fairway and sportsfield Spring Dead Spot control compared to traditional methods, providing unprecedented control at extremely low rates.
- Powerful, preventative Spring Dead Spot control that stays where you place it in the soil profile, working longer and harder.
- Curative and preventative control against Dollar Spot and Microdochium Patch.
- A formulation that is compatible with a wide range of commonly used products including Primo Maxx so you can supercharge your tank mix.
- Balanced distribution within the plant and outstanding rain fastness – it binds quickly and strongly to the plant’s wax layer and then slowly distributes into the plant tissue.
- Smarter chemistry that is exempt from poison scheduling.
- A highly effective option at rates as low as 500 mL/ha to 1 L/ha.
Posterity Turf Fungicide should be applied as part of an integrated resistance management program. Preventative treatments should be applied at 14 days or 28-day intervals when conditions are favourable for disease development. Early curative treatment should be made at 28-day intervals when the first signs of disease are detected. Apply the higher rate under a heavy disease pressure, or if longer intervals of control are required.
Pack Size: 500mL
Registrant: Syngenta Australia Pty Ltd (APVMa #: 87385)