Spartan Spray-On Sheep Blowfly Protection
Active Ingredient: Cyromazine @ 60g/L
Similar or comparable to Vetrazin Spray-On Sheep Blowfly Treatment (Elanco) & Venus Spray-On Sheep Blowfly Treatment (Hunter River)
Spartan Spray-On Sheep Blowfly Protection is a ready-to-use spray-on formulation for the protection for up to eleven (11) weeks against flystrike by cyromazine-susceptible strains of blowflies (Lucilia cuprina) when applied by spraying on sheep with long wool.
Spartan Spray-On is used for the prevention of Body Strike, Crutch Strike and Poll Strike when spraying sheep with long wool.
Spartan Spray-On contains the active ingredient cyromazine, an insect growth regulator that breaks the lifecycle of the blowfly before any damage occurs.
What animals can Spartan Spray-On be used on;
What pests does Spartan Spray-On Sheep Blowfly Protection control;
- Blowfly (Lucilia cuprina)
Why choose Spartan Spray-On Sheep Blowfly Protection;
- Contains the active ingredient Cyromazine. Cyromazine causes retardation, malformation and death of young fly larvae.
- Cyromazine is an insect growth regulator that breaks the lifecycle of the blowfly before any damage occurs.
- Effective for the prevention of Body Strike, Crutch Strike and Poll Strike.
- Effective on sheep with long wool.
- Is ready to use, no dilution is required.
What are Spartan Spray-On Sheep Blowfly Protection general directions;
- Do not dilute.
- Do not mix with any other product.
- Apply directly from the container using a recommended Spray-On applicator gun. A fan spray nozzle must be used to ensure that all areas of the sheep prone to flystrike are protected.
- Except for small lambs under 15 kg, the dose volume is determined by the number of months since shearing.
- Apply Spartan Spray-On according to the diagrams and tables in the Directions for Use.
- Spartan Spray-On may be applied to all breeds of sheep, providing protection against flystrike.
- Spartan Spray-On is applied as a low-volume treatment onto or near areas where protection is required.
- When applying, the nozzle of the applicator gun should be approximately 25 cm above the fleece, to achieve a 15 cm wide band at each pass.
Pack Size: 20-Litre
Registrant: Zagro Australia Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 80858)