CLiK Spray-On Sheep Blowfly Treatment
Active Ingredient: Dicyclanil @ 50g/L
Similar or comparable to Striker Spray-On For Flies (Zagro)
CLiK Spray-On Sheep Blowfly Treatment is a ready-to-use spray-on/pour-on formulation containing 50g/L Dicyclanil for the protection of sheep, either off-shears or with any length of wool, against fly strike (Lucilia cuprina) for 18 to 24 weeks. CLiK Spray-On also protects mulesing and marking wounds on sheep against fly strike (Lucilia cuprina) during the wound healing process.
CLiK Spray On provides season-long protection to sheep against body breach and poll strike and may be used either off-shears or on sheep with any length of wool. The CLiK dose volume is determined by the weight of the treated sheep.
What type of fly strike does CLik Spray-on prevent on sheep;
- Body strike
- Breech strike
- Poll strike
- Fly strike after mulesing
- Fly strike after marking
Why choose CLik Spray-On;
- Ready-to-use spray-on/pour-on formulation containing 50 g Dicyclanil per litre.
- Dicyclanil, the active ingredient of CLiK, is an insect growth regulator belonging to the group of pyrimidinones.
- Dicyclanil interferes with the chitin metabolism of the insect in a way that is not yet exactly known.
- Treated larvae will therefore be unable to moult to the next stage.
- The molecule shows a high specificity for Dipteran fly larvae.
- CLiK is to be used exclusively in a preventative way; i.e. the flock must be treated before an anticipated fly wave.
- First instar larvae are much more susceptible to dicyclanil than second and third instars, and established strikes may thus not be immediately cured.
- CLiK Spray-On provides season-long protection against flystrike for 18-24 weeks on all breeds of sheep with any length of wool.
- Potent insect growth regulator that breaks the life cycle of the blowfly before any damage occurs.
- Rain Lock formulation technology enables CLiK to bind strongly to wool fibres to resist washout .
- Available as a convenient ready-to-use spray-on formulation.
CLiK Spray-On contains dicyclanil, a member of the pyrimidine group of chemicals. It is effective against strains of Lucilia cuprina that are sensitive to dicyclanil. It is not as effective against strains of Lucilia cuprina that develop resistance to dicyclanil.
Pack Sizes: 5L & 20L
CLiK Spray-On Registrant: Elanco Australasia Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 50005)