Extinosad Lice, Fly And Maggot Eliminator
Active Ingredient: Spinosad @ 25g/L
Extinosad Lice, Fly And Maggot Eliminator is an effective way to prevent blowfly strike and control maggots and lice.
Extinosad Eliminator treats and prevents blowfly strike in a single procedure, protects mulesing and other wounds against blowfly strike, and controls lice in sheep with short or long wool.
Extinosad Eliminator has no withholding periods for both meat and wool and poses minimal risk to farmworkers and livestock.
Extinosad Eliminator is a better way to clean up lice, blowflies and maggots in sheep. Its unique active ingredient kills lice, blowflies and maggots, even resistant strains, without harming livestock, workers or the environment.
How Extinosad Lice, Fly And Maggot Eliminator Works:
Extinosad Eliminator contains the active ingredient, spinosad, which is derived from the naturally-occurring soil bacterium, Saccharopolyspora spinosa. Once absorbed or ingested by target insects, spinosad causes prolonged involuntary muscle contractions and tremors, resulting in paralysis and death. Spinosad has a high level of activity against a number of insect species, including the sheep body louse (Bovicola ovis) and the sheep blowfly (Lucilia cuprina) and its larvae. Spinosad is chemically unrelated to any other compound used in the Australian livestock industry.
Extinosad Eliminator is registered for:
- Treatment and prevention of blowfly (Lucilia cuprina) strike on sheep, including strains that are resistant to organophosphate (OP) compounds;
- Control of lice (Bovicola ovis) on sheep with short wool and long wool, including strains that are resistant to synthetic pyrethroid (SP) compounds;
- Protection against blowfly strike in mulesing and other wounds of sheep for at least eight days.
Why choose Extinosad Lice, Fly And Maggot Eliminator:
- Contains the active ingredient Spinosad, a powerful active ingredient that provides rapid knockdown of lice and maggots.
- Unique mode of action, making it ideal for rotation programs.
- Treats and prevents blowfly strike.
- Controls lice in short and long wool.
- Ideal for treating flystrike, mulesing and other wounds.
- Quickly kills lice, flies and maggots, even resistant strains.
- Zero (0) days wool and meat withholding period and a zero (0) day Export Slaughter Interval for long wool jetting, wound and flystrike dressing applications, offering maximum marketing and management flexibility.
- Very high margin of safety for operators and livestock.
- No known field resistance, kills SP resistant strains of lice and OP resistant strains of blowflies and maggots.
- The water-based, odourless formulation which poses a low risk to livestock, shearers, dip operators, farmworkers and the environment when used in accordance with label instructions.
- Certified as an ‘allowable input’ on ‘organic’ properties that are accredited to the National domestic standard of Australian Certified Organic.
Extinosad Lice, Fly And Maggot Eliminator Pack Sizes: 250mL, 1L & 5L
Registrant: Elanco Animal Health (APVMA #:56875 )