Envy Heat and Frost Protection
Active Ingredient: Carboxylated Hydrophilic Polymer
Envy Heat and Frost Protection is used to protect plants against climatic Moisture Loss, Windburn, Sunburn & Frost.
Envy provides frost protection and can increase frost tolerance by as much as 4°C
Envy provides heat protection and can reduce moisture loss through transpiration by up to 50%, reducing drought stress and irrigation.
Envy is a unique water emulsifiable polymer concentrate, which can be used on most crops, trees, vegetables, turf, ornamental and flower crops. When dry, Envy forms a semi-permeable, biodegradable film, which reduces transpiration and protects plants from climatic extremes.
Envy is non-toxic, pH neutral and biodegradable.
When dry, Envy Heat and Frost Protection forms a semi-permeable, biodegradable film, which reduces transpiration and protects plants from climatic extremes.
Envy will not impede photosynthesis and normal plant growth.
What does Envy Protect Plants From:
- Excessive moisture loss.
- Light to medium frost.
- Salt spray & Windburn.
- Wilting in hot dry conditions.
- Transplanting losses
What sort of plants can Envy Heat and Frost Protection be used on:
|Tree Plantations||All Crops|
|Palms||Lawn & Turf|
- All anti-transparent spray applications must be applied for full coverage or used as a dip.
- Envy should not be applied during flowering as it can create a barrier to pollination.
- Envy should be applied 24 hours before adverse weather conditions. Apply when there is sufficient daylight time to dry, minimum 4 hours of sunlight. Foliar fertilizers and pesticides should be applied prior to an application of Envy or 2 weeks after application, as Envy may inhibit the absorption of some systemic products.
- Avoid foliar application when ambient air temperature exceeds 35 degrees Celsius
Envy Heat and Frost Protection Pack Sizes: 1L, 5L, 20L (200L and 1000L)
Registrant: AgroBest Australia Pty Ltd.