Imazethapyr 700WG Herbicide
Active Ingredient: Imazethapyr @ 700g/kg
Similar Or Comparable to Spinnaker 700 WDG Herbicide (BASF).
Imazethapyr 700WG Herbicide is a Group B herbicide for the pre-or post-emergence control of certain weeds in Centrosema (Cavalcade), chickpeas, faba beans, field peas, lucerne, mung beans, peanuts, serradella, soybeans and subterranean clover.
Imazethapyr 700WG Herbicide can be used for either pre-or post-emergence weed control depending on the crop and weeds to be controlled. When the product is applied pre-emergence, susceptible weeds may emerge but growth will be retarded and weeds will either die or remain stunted and will not compete with the crop.
What crops can Imazethapyr be used in;
|Centrosema (Cavalcade)||Mung Bean|
|Legume Based Pasture||Subterranean Clover|
What weeds does Imazethapyr target;
|Amsinckia||Common Sida||Ivy Leaf Speedwell||Starburr|
|Annual Ryegrass||Common Thornapple||Jute||Three Cornered Jack Or Doublegee|
|Anoda Weed||Corn Gromwell||Knotweed Or Hogweed||Three-horned Bedstraw|
|Apple-of-peru||Crowfoot Or Storksbill||Mintweed||Toad Rush|
|Awnless Barnyard Grass||Deadnettle||Mouse-ear Chickweed||Turnip Weed|
|Barley Grass||Erodium||Nettle||Wild Gooseberry – Physalis Minima|
|Barnyard Grass Or Water Grass||Fat Hen||Noogoora Burr||Wild Or Black Oat|
|Bathurst Burr||Fierce Thornapple||Nutgrass||Wild Radish Or Radish Weed|
|Bellvine||Green Amaranth||Paterson’s Curse||Wireweed|
|Bifora||Hare’s-ear Or Treacle Mustard||Pigweed Spp||Yellow Burrweed – Amsinckia Intermedia|
|Bladder Ketmia||Hyssop Loosestrife||Prickly Lettuce|
|Capeweed||Indian Hedge Mustard||Redroot Or Redroot Amaranth|
|Carrot Weed Or Bird’s Eye||Ironweed Or Sheepweed||Shepherd’s Purse|
Why choose Imazethapyr 700WG Herbicide
- Contains the active ingredient Imazethapyr.
- Readily absorbed through the roots and foliage of plants.
- Translocated rapidly throughout the plant – accumulates in growing points.
- Incorporated by rainfall – non-volatile & not absorbed by dry trash.
- Does not require mechanical incorporation.
- Washed off stubble (minimum tillage).
- Resists leaching – strongly held by clay particles.
- Breakdown principally by microbial activity and plant activity.
- Versatile application timings on most crops to control most weeds, for example, pre-and post-emergent control of broadleaf weeds in field peas.
- Imazethapyr + simazine has a very broad spectrum of weed control resulting in cleaner crops & improved yields.
- Less product applied per hectare.
- Concentrated, water dispersible granule formulation.
- Easier to pour, measure and mix.
- Wide compatibilities, which include many insecticides, fungicides and foliar fertilizers.
- No DrumMuster Levy.
- Controls more weeds for longer than any other herbicide.
- Imazethapyr 700WG Herbicide is ideal in lucerne and may be used pre-or post-emergence, with a high level of crop safety as early as the one and two true leaf stage.
- Will not reduce the lucerne yield on the first cut.
- In a mixed wheat/livestock operation, winter active lucerne is an ideal legume for rotation with cereals.
Field Peas & Faba Beans:
- Kills weeds, saves herbicide incorporation, time & money.
- Imazethapyr 700WG Herbicide gives you control of problem weeds in field peas and faba beans: including radish, bedstraw and other broadleaf weeds and some grasses.
- A single spray of Imazethapyr controls a wide range of weeds which otherwise may require an additional application of either a grass or broadleaf herbicide.
- Tank-mixed with simazine, Imazethapyr 700WG Herbicide gives you a measure of safety that atrazine can’t match.
- Imazethapyr + simazine does not cause the “burning” and crop damage of young chickpeas which has been reported with atrazine + simazine.
- Also, unlike atrazine, Imazethapyr 700WG Herbicide allows resowing if faced with a crop failure.
Pack Size: 2kg
Registrant: Titan Ag Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 67621)