Eco-Oil Organic Miticide & Insecticide Botanical Oil Concentrate
Active Ingredient: Emulsifiable Botanical Oil @ 850g/L
Eco-Oil Organic Miticide & Insecticide Botanical Oil Concentrate (HIPPO enhanced) controls a broad range of insects, including scale, mites, aphids, whitefly and leafminer in certain vegetables, olive trees, citrus trees, flowers, crops and ornamental plants, as well as improving the wetting and sticking of sprays.
Hippo Enhanced attracts beneficial insects into your crop.
Eco-Oil Organic Miticide & Insecticide Botanical Oil Concentrate is Australia’s first botanical oil-based organic miticide & insecticide made from 100% Australian-grown oils.
Eco-Oil Organic Miticide & Insecticide Botanical Oil Concentrate controls a broad range of insects, including scale, mites, aphids, whitefly and leafminer. Because eco-oil uses light botanical oils that boil off plant surfaces fast, there is less risk of burning foliage with eco-oil than with white oil and other mineral/petroleum oil sprays. This also allows eco-oil to carry no withholding period for edible crops.
Eco-Oil Organic Miticide & Insecticide Botanical Oil Concentrate is safe for use on veggies, as well as ornamentals, with no withholding period. Spray and eat on the same day! Also safe for beneficial insects like bees, ladybeetles and earthworms.
Why Choose Eco-Oil Organic Miticide & Insecticide
- It contains the active ingredient of Emulsifiable Botanical Oil. (100% plant oils – contains no petroleum derivatives like the other oil sprays).
- Due to the Eco-oil physical mode of action, there is no potential for spray resistance from overuse. Eco-Oil helps growers control resistance-sensitive pests like mites, aphids and whitefly year after year.
- Eco-oil will attract beneficial insects into treated crops which enhances biological control.
- Eco-oil is botanical-oil based and therefore has a lower potential to burn plants than mineral oils.
- Eco-oil carries no withholding periods or re-entry restrictions.
- Eco-oil can be used within IPM (Integrated Pest Management) systems in a preventative manner.
- Eco-oil is Registered organic with Australian Organic Cert no. Australian Input AI222.
- Eco-oil kills a broad range of common pest insects but remains safe for beneficial insects like bees, ladybirds and lacewings.
- Eco-oil is Effective at low rates.
- Eco-oil has a reduced risk of foliage burn.
- Eco-oil is perfect for organic pest control in the veggie patch.
- Eco-oil is made in Australia using locally grown plant oils & GM Free
Where can Eco-oil be used
- Home Garden Use – General
- Ornamental Plants
- Capsicum Or Pepper
- Commercial Crops
- Floriculture Crops
Eco-oil will attract beneficial insects into crops and is also safe to use within already established populations of beneficials, making it an ideal IPM tool. A residual toxicity study with eco-oil demonstrated that it had very little effect on the survival rates of adult Whitefly parasitoids (Encarsia formosa).
Trials on other species of beneficial commercial insects like predatory mites (Phytoseiulus persimilus, Amblyseius vitoriensis, Neoseiulus cucumeris) and predatory bugs (like Orius armatus) have also demonstrated excellent compatibility of Eco-oil with these commercial species. Since there is little effect on beneficial insects, Eco-oil makes an attractive alternative in IPM systems where the variety of miticides/insecticides that can be used is very limited.
Pack Sizes: 1L, 5L & 20L
Registrant: Duluxgroup (Australia) Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 51403)