Bromakil Power Block For Rats And Mice
Active Ingredient: Bromadiolone @ 0.05g/kg
Similar or Comparable to: Tomcat All-Weather Rat & Mouse Block Baits (Evergreen Garden Care) & Surefire Broma Blocks (PCT)
What are Bromakil Power Block Baits;
- A weatherproof, ready to use block bait for the control of rats and mice, including those resistant to other anticoagulants.
- Suitable for use in and around domestic, commercial, public services and industrial buildings.
- Made of highly palatable cracked grain for rats & mice.
- Contain human taste deterrent which prevents accidental consumption by children.
- Formulated for use in damp and external areas.
- Can be secured by nailing through the centre hole of the block or easily secured in a bait station.
Rats and mice are the most serious mammalian pests ever known. Their opportunist lifestyle, intelligence, agility, omnivorous diet and prolific breeding potential are a constant threat to Australian farmers and householders. Rats and mice must be controlled as they cause serious damage to property, crops and are a significant health risk.
Where can Bromakil Power Block Bait for Rats and Mice be used;
- Commercial & Industrial Premises.
- Domestic and or Public Areas.
- Food Preparation and or Storage Areas.
- Hotels and or Motels.
- Industrial and or domestic premises.
- Laundries (industrial & domestic)
- Roof voids.
- Under floorboards.
- Wall voids.
What baiting strategy should be used for Bromakil Power Block For Rats And Mice;
- Eliminate as far as practicable, all alternative food sources.
- Bait infested area.
- Place baits undercover.
- Inspect baits daily.
- Replace eaten baits.
- If eaten quickly, increase the number of baits.
- Continue observation and replenishment until no more baits are taken.
- Baiting for 2 weeks is necessary to reduce rat/mouse numbers.
Tips for using Bromakil Power Block For Rats And Mice
- Try not to touch the bait as this may deter rats and mice from eating it.
- Please use gloves.
- Usually, rats and mice die within 3 to 5 days after eating the bait.
- If reinfestation should occur, you can repeat the treatment once. For further treatments, it is strongly advised to alternate with a product containing a different active ingredient to avoid the development of genetic resistance.
- Bromakil Blocks are particularly useful in areas where baits deteriorate rapidly, such as damp areas, sub-floors, roof voids and wall cavities.
- The hole in the centre of the block will allow pinning or tying off the ground in very moist areas, or where rodents are climbing.
- The blocks may be used in conjunction with grain bait treatments.
Bromakil Power Block Pack Sizes & approx blocks per pack:
- 1kg (50 x 20gm blocks)
- 2.4kg (120 x 20gm blocks)
- 7.5kg (375 x 20gm blocks)
Registrant: De Sangosse Australia Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 80388)