Surefire Broma Blocks Rodenticide
Active Ingredient: Bromadiolone @ 0.05g/kg (Contains Denatonium Benzoate – Bittering Agent)
Similar or Comparable To Bromakil Power Block For Rats And Mice (De Sangosse Australia Pty Ltd)
Surefire Broma Blocks Rodenticide controls rats and mice, including those resistant to other anticoagulants, in and around domestic, commercial, public services and industrial buildings. They combine the effectiveness of single-feed bromadiolone with PCT’s superior bait formulations, using local ingredients selected for local conditions, and are manufactured in Australia.
Surefire Broma Blocks Rodenticide uses a bromadiolone-based formulation featuring an enhanced blend of locally sourced food-grade materials which have been demonstrated as providing superior palatability and attractiveness to rodents. They also contain a powerful bittering agent to reduce the likelihood of accidental human consumption.
Broma Blocks are extruded wax blocks with an average weight of 15gm and packaged in sizes ranging from 150g & 1kg soft pouches through to 2.4kg & 8kg buckets.
Where can Surefire Broma Blocks Rodenticide be used
- Commercial & Industrial Premises.
- Domestic and or Public Areas.
- Food Preparation and or Storage Areas.
- Hotels and or Motels.
- Industrial and or domestic premises.
- Laundries (industrial & domestic)
- Roof voids.
- Under floorboards.
- Wall voids.
Tips for using Surefire Broma Blocks Rodenticide.
- Try not to touch the bait as this may deter rats and mice from eating it.
- Please use gloves.
- Usually, rats and mice die within 3 to 5 days after eating the bait.
- If reinfestation should occur, you can repeat the treatment once. For further treatments, it is strongly advised to alternate with a product containing a different active ingredient to avoid the development of genetic resistance.
- Broma Blocks are particularly useful in areas where baits deteriorate rapidly, such as damp areas, sub-floors, roof voids and wall cavities.
- The hole in the centre of the block will allow pinning or tying off the ground in very moist areas, or where rodents are climbing.
- The blocks may be used in conjunction with grain bait treatments.
What baiting strategy should be used for Surefire Broma Blocks Rodenticide;
- Eliminate as far as practicable, all alternative food sources.
- Bait the infested area.
- Place baits undercover.
- Inspect baits daily.
- Replace eaten baits.
- If eaten quickly, increase the number of baits.
- Continue observation and replenishment until no more baits are taken.
- Baiting for 2 weeks is necessary to reduce rat/mouse numbers.
Block Size: approx 15gm
- 150gm – 10 x Blocks
- 1kg – 66 x Blocks
- 2.4kg – 160 x Blocks
- 8kg – 533 x Blocks
Surefire Broma Blocks Rodenticide Registrant: PCT Holdings Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 64849)