Surefire Difenate Blocks Rodenticide
Active Ingredient: Difenacoum @ 0.05g/kg (Contains Denatonium Benzoate as a Bittering Agent)
Similar or Comparable to Ratsak Wax Blocks (Duluxgroup) & The Big Cheese All-weather Block Bait Rodent Killer (Pelgar)
Surefire Difenate Blocks ready to use bait for the control of brown or Norway rats and mice, including those resistant to other anticoagulants including Warfarin.
Surefire Difenate Blocks are for use in both damp & dry situations, in and around buildings, including industrial, commercial, agricultural, public services and domestic structures.
Why Choose Surefire Difenate Blocks:
- Contains the active ingredient Difenacoum.
- Only a single feed needed to kill all rats and mice.
- Controls anticoagulant resistant rodents.
- Bait formulation has proven attractive to rodents.
- Very potent to rodents compared to non-target species, making it particularly useful where domestic or farm animals are present.
- Distinctive purple dye gives positive identification of the active.
- Contains Bitrex to help prevent accidental human ingestion.
General Information and Baiting Strategy for Rats and Mice:
- Eliminate as far as practicable, all other food sources.
- Always place bait where it is inaccessible to children, animals and birds.
- Protect and cover bait.
- When using outdoors, it is best practice to use weather-resistant bait stations.
- It is recommended that lockable, securable, weather-resistant bait stations be used where possible.
- Alternatively, place bait in suitable containers or use weather-resistant bait stations constructed from drainpipes or boxes.
- Fix, nail or wire blocks in a place where appropriate.
- Try not to touch the bait as this deters mice and rats from eating it.
- Do not place baits where food, feed or water could become contaminated.
- Record the number and locations of bait stations for the purpose of replacement and later removal.
- Inspect baits frequently, particularly in the first ten days.
- Replace eaten bait.
- If the bait is completely consumed, the quantity should be increased.
- Continue replenishing bait until left untouched.
- Baiting for at least 2 weeks will be necessary to reduce rat/mouse numbers.
- Most deaths occur 4 to 7 days after consumption of bait, but deaths may occur for up to 2 weeks.
- During treatment search for and collect dead rats and mice.
- Following treatment remove all remains of bait and bait containers and search for and collect dead rats or mice.
- Burn or bury carcasses.
- Do not place them in refuse bins.
- Do not let cats, dogs or non-target animals eat poisoned mice and rats.
- While handling remaining bait material/animal carcasses, wear rubber gloves.
Surefire Difenate Blocks Pack Sizes:
- 150gm (approx 10 x 15gm Blocks)
- 1kg (approx 66 x 15gm Blocks)
- 2.4kg (approx 160 x 15gm Blocks)
- 8kg (approx 533 x 15gm Blocks)
Registrant: PCT Holdings Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 69911)