Racumin Rat and Mouse Blocks
Active Ingredient: Coumatetralyl @ 0.37g/kg
Similar or Comparable to Surefire Couma All Weather Rat and Mouse Blocks (PCT Holdings Pty Ltd)
Racumin Rat and Mouse Blocks are ready-to-use bait blocks for the control of rats and mice. Racumin Blocks contain Coumatetralyl, a first-generation anticoagulant that works through a multi-feed system. Unlike second and third-generation baits, coumatetralyl is metabolised quickly so dead rodents carry very low residues; this decreases the risk of secondary poisoning to pets or wildlife who may scavenge on the dead rodents.
Using the multi-feed approach, Racumin Blocks will kill in a similar timeframe as a single feed bait (3-8 days) without the risk of bait shyness. Racumin Blocks are formulated as wax blocks for better weather resistance. Racumin Rat and Mouse Blocks are useful in damp locations such as sewers or gutters, or outdoor locations where loose grain baits spoil quickly.
Rats and mice like to gnaw their teeth on hard surfaces so the wax blocks are ideal.
Racumin Blocks can be used around the farm, in industrial buildings and in crop situations as part of a rodent control strategy.
What is the application rate of Racumin Rat and Mouse Blocks;
- Mice & Rats (Domestic, industrial, wharf areas, farm buildings, dairies etc) – 1 to 2 blocks per bait site.
- Rats (Field Crops including Sugar Cane, Macadamias and Pineapples) – 2 blocks per bait station.
Where can Racumin Blocks be used;
- Industrial Premises
- Domestic Premises
- Abattoirs (non-production Area)
- Dairy – Milk Handling Area
- Farm Buildings
- Wharf Areas – General
- Field Crops – Macadamia, Pineapple & Sugar Cane
Why choose Racumin Rat and Mouse Blocks;
- Contains the active ingredient Coumatetralyl.
- Targets rodents with minimal risk of secondary poisoning to pets or wildlife (Low risk of Secondary Poisoning).
- Formulated from a weather-resistant substance making this product is ideal for damp locations, including sewers and drains.
- Highly palatable – no bait shyness.
- Manufactured with a central hole so they can easily be tied with wire into bait stations etc.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Registered for macadamia, sugar cane and pineapple plantations.
- Contains Bitrex – a human taste deterrent.
- Registered for rat control in macadamia crops, sugar cane & pineapple plantations.
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor use.
- Approved for use in farm buildings, dairies, meatworks & wharf areas.
Block Size: Approx 3cm x 3cm x 3cm
Block Weight: Approx 30gm
Racumin Rat and Mouse Blocks Pack Sizes:
- 2kg (65 x 30gm blocks)
- 5kg (165 x 30gm blocks)
Registrant: Bayer Cropscience Pty Ltd. (APVMA #: 52098)