Termidor Foam Termiticide & Insecticide
Active Ingredient: Fipronil @ 0.05g/kg
Termidor Foam Termiticide & Insecticide is a ready to use, dry foam formulation for control of subterranean termites, dry wood termites and ants. It expands to fill termite nests, galleries and other active workings with a thirty-to-one expansion ratio. Termidor Foam stays in place as the perfect product for Stage 1 colony elimination.
What pests does Termidor Foam Termiticide & Insecticide target;
- Subterranean termites: including but not limited to;
- Coptotermes acinaciformis,
- Mastotermes darwiniensis,
- Nasutitermes spp.,
- Schedorhinotermes spp.
- Drywood termites including:
- Incisitermes spp
- Nuisance Ants, including but not limited to:
- Argentine ant (Linepithema humile),
- Black house ant (Ochetellus glaber),
- Meat ants (Iridomyrmex purpureus)
- Coastal brown ants (Pheidole megacephala)
- Pavement ants (Tetramorium sp.)
Where can Termidor Foam Termiticide & Insecticide be used;
- Termite nests in trees
- Power poles
- Wall cavities
- Termite activity when the nest cannot be located. (ie active workings in timber or wall cavities)
- Ant nests
- Enclosed harbourages of ants
How does Termidor Foam Termiticide & Insecticide work;
Termidor Foam has been specifically formulated as a dry foam that builds and holds in place, ensuring the active ingredient is evenly distributed throughout the treated area. With the added advantage of an unsurpassed 30:1 expansion ratio, Termidor Foam will permeate intricate termite workings and carton material without dissipating and turning to water as other foams tend to.
A carefully calibrated 0.05 g/L concentration of the Termidor active ensures that Termidor Foam does not kill too quickly, allowing time for the powerful Termidor Transfer Effect to go to work.
Termidor Foam should be applied directly to termite nests (including bivouacs) in trees, stumps, posts, power poles, mounds and wall cavities. Termidor Foam can also be applied to termite activity when the nest cannot be located, such as active workings in timber and wall cavities and in bait stations.
Ant nests and enclosed ant harbourages may also be treated with Termidor Foam.
Pack Size: 567grams
Registrant: BASF Australia Ltd (APVMA #: 70346)