Seasol Powerfeed Commercial Concentrate
- Nitrogen (N) 14.0%
- Phosphorus (P) 1.4%
- Potassium (K) 8.0%
- plus Trace Elements Boron (B), Calcium (Ca), Cobalt (Co), Copper (Cu), Iron (Fe), Magnesium (Mg), Manganese (Mn), Manganese (Mn), Molybdenum (Mo), Sodium (Na), Sulphur (S) & Zinc (Zn)
Seasol Powerfeed Commercial Concentrate is a dynamic liquid fertiliser and soil conditioner blended with fish extract and liquid humus to produce a highly efficient complementary liquid feed with dual action benefits for plant growth and soil condition. Powerfeed helps stimulate the growth of beneficial microbes, which break down organic matter and release soil nutrients.
Why choose Seasol Powerfeed Commercial Concentrate
- Boosts plant growth and vigour.
- Stimulates root growth and enhances flowering.
- Increases tolerance to adverse environmental conditions (heat, drought and frost).
- Aids plant establishment and reduce transplant shock.
- Stimulates beneficial soil microbial activity.
- Stimulates flowering and fruiting.
- Contains active liquid composts, which improve soil structure.
- Helps to break down clay and reduce nutrient losses in sandy soils.
- Stimulates the growth of beneficial microbes, which break down organic matter and release soil nutrients
PowerFeed can be used as a foliar application or applied directly to the soil and can be applied with watering cans, boom sprays, air blast sprays, drop systems, travelling irrigators, centre pivots and aerial applications. PowerFeed can be mixed with many agricultural chemicals. However, for best results, the product should be used on its own.
Seasol Powerfeed Commercial Concentrate is a fortified fish fertiliser that is blended with liquid humate to produce a highly efficient complementary liquid feed. It helps aid in plant establishment, reduces transplant shock, Stimulates root growth, and enhances flowering, Enhances soil microbial activity and Increases tolerance to adverse environmental conditions.
How can Seasol Powerfeed Commercial Concentrate be used;
|Foliar sprays||For actively growing plants, vines and trees to aid Iron nutrition and increase plant stress tolerance||5-10L/ha|
|Boom sprayers & Under-tree sprinklers||For all types of spray equipment, use the area normally covered by one tankful to detemine how much product to add||5-10L/ha|
|Drip or Micro-irrigation systems||Use higher rates for lighter soils||5-10L/ha|
|Overhead sprinklers: Travelling or Pivot irrigators||Use higher rates on lighter soil; lower rates on heavier soil (ie. The amount of concentrate needed per hectare of irrigated area for 10 mm of irrigation is 10L to 50L)||1L to 5L per mm of irrigation-10L/ha|
|Small volume applications||3-5 mL per litre in hand sprayers and knapsacks
20mL to 50mL per 9L watering can
Seasol Powerfeed Commercial Concentrate is made with a unique formula that combines the benefits of macronutrients, fish and natural soil conditioners. It boosts plant growth and vigour by providing nitrogen, potassium, trace elements, protein and amino acids. It also contains liquid composts, which stimulate beneficial soil microbial activity, promote good soil structure and increase nutrient availability, so PowerFeed looks after plants above and below the ground.
Pack Sizes: 5-L, 20-L, 200-L 1000-L
Manufacturer: Seasol International Pty Ltd