Apex Evergreen 21-3-6 Fertiliser
Apex Evergreen 21-3-6 Fertiliser is a professionally coated nursery fertiliser to provide the sustained release of nutrients for up to 8 to 9 months for plants in containers, potting media, planting beds, and open fields. Apex Evergreen Fertilisers are manufactured with all the primary nutrients coated for optimum safety and performance.
Apex Evergreen 21-3-6 Fertiliser is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of foliage plants requiring supplemental nutrition from a single flush or continuous feeding. The NPK coating levels are blended to provide a ‘gentle’ start and early root development with more branching and fuller plants. Apex Evergreen encourages Autumnl bud development.
Apex Evergreen 21-3-6 Fertiliser is recommended for all full-season container crops in warmer climates and seasons, plus cooler and moderate coastal climates. Apex Evergreen eliminates the need for a late-season fertiliser top dressing and supplements the loss of nutrients through leaching.
Guaranteed Analysis of Apex Evergreen 21-3-6 Fertiliser;
Elemental Guaranteed Analysis:
- Total Nitrogen (N)** 21.00%
- 5.20% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
- 4.10% Nitrate Nitrogen
- 11.70% Urea Nitrogen
- Total Phosphorus (P)** 3.00%
- Total Potassium (K)** 6.60%
- Magnesium (Mg) 0.50%
- Sulphur (S)** 2.50%
- Copper (Cu) 0.05%
- Iron (Fe) 1.55%
- Manganese (Mn) 0.05%
- Molybdenum (Mo) 0.0006%
- Zinc (Zn) 0.05%
Apex Evergreen 21-3-6 Fertiliser is derived from Polymer-Coated Urea, Polymer-Coated Ammonium Nitrate, Polymer-Coated Ammonium Phosphate, Polymer-Coated Calcium Phosphate, Polymer-Coated Ammonium Polyphosphate, Polymer-Coated Sulfate of Potash, Magnesium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Copper Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Ferric Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Sucrate, Manganese Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Molybdate, Zinc Oxide and Zinc Sulfate.
**A portion of the nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and sulphur materials in this product have been coated to provide 21.00% coated slow-release nitrogen (N), 3.00% coated slow-release total phosphorus (P), 6.60% coated slow-release total potassium (K), and 2.40% coated slow release sulphur (S).
Why choose Apex Evergreen 21-3-6 Fertiliser;
- It releases all the primary nutrients through diffusion using GAL-XeONE controlled-release fertiliser technology.
- The release of nutrients with GAL-XeONE is predictable and reliable.
- The coating has been precisely applied to ensure the effectiveness of each granule.
- The release of nutrients is not significantly affected by media type, moisture level, pH, or microbial activity.
Does the soil temperature affect the release rate of Apex Evergreen Fertiliser;
The soil or potting media temperature will affect the release rate of the fertiliser.
- Soil Temperature 10°C = 10-12 months
- Soil Temperature 15.5°C = 9-10 months
- Soil Temperature 21°C = 8-9 months
- Soil Temperature 26.5°C = 7-8 months
Pack Size: 22.68kg
Manufacturer: Indigo Speciality Products / JR Simplot Company