LiquiMaxx GreenMaxx Complete Fertiliser is a comprehensive blend of stabilised nitrogen, iron, magnesium, and trace elements required for a complete premium turf surface. GreenMaxx Complete ensures turf receives the essential micronutrients to promote healthy growth, vibrant colour, disease resistance, and overall turf quality.
What is the Analysis of LiquiMaxx GreenMaxx Complete;
|Nitrogen (N)||Stabilised Nitrogen||17|
Why is stabilised nitrogen important for turfgrass fertilisers;
LiquiMaxx GreenMaxx Complete Fertiliser contains stabilised nitrogen by using UMAXX Technology.
- Rapid Nutrient Uptake: Turfgrass has a relatively shallow root system, making it challenging to absorb nutrients efficiently from the soil. Foliar application of fertilisers allows for direct absorption through the leaves, bypassing the root uptake process. Stabilised nitrogen in foliar fertilisers ensures that the nutrient remains available and in a form that can be readily absorbed by the turfgrass, providing a quick and efficient nutrient supply.
- Reduced Nutrient Loss: Turfgrass areas are often subjected to irrigation, rainfall, and other environmental factors that can lead to nutrient leaching and runoff. Stabilised nitrogen in foliar fertilisers helps minimise nitrogen loss by reducing nitrogen conversion into forms prone to leaching or volatilisation. This ensures that the applied nitrogen remains accessible to the turfgrass, maximising its utilisation and minimising environmental impacts.
- Enhanced Growth and Color: Nitrogen is a primary nutrient that promotes healthy turf growth and vibrant green colour. Stabilised nitrogen in foliar fertilisers provides a consistent and sustained release of nitrogen to the turfgrass, ensuring a continuous nutrient supply for optimal growth and colour development. This helps maintain a lush and visually appealing turf surface.
- Improved Nutrient Management: Foliar fertilisers with stabilised nitrogen allow for precise and targeted nutrient application, enabling turf managers to address specific nutrient deficiencies or growth requirements. Using stabilised nitrogen in foliar fertilisers, turf managers can tailor their nutrient management practices, providing the necessary nitrogen supplementation when and where it is most needed. This precision application helps optimise nutrient utilisation and minimises waste.
What rate is LiquiMaxx GreenMaxx Complete Fertiliser applied;
|Turf Areas, Tees & Greens||20mL-50mL/10m²
What are the benefits of the nutrients included in LiquiMaxx GreenMaxx Complete Fertiliser;
- Nitrogen (N) – Nitrogen promotes healthy leaf growth by encouraging chlorophyll production, a chemical vital to photosynthesis. Nitrogen helps form proteins that the cells within the grass need to grow.
- Iron (Fe) – Iron helps turf grasses stay deep green during the hot summer without increasing growth. Iron helps the plant move oxygen throughout the roots, leaves, and other parts of the plant, producing a green colour indicating the plant is strong and healthy.
- Magnesium (Mg) – Magnesium promotes winter hardiness and early growth. Low magnesium turf may have yellow, wilting patches and drooping leaves.
- Zinc (Zn) – Zinc is important due to its involvement in enzyme function, chlorophyll production, plant growth and development, disease resistance, nutrient uptake and utilisation, and stress tolerance. Including zinc in turfgrass, fertilisers ensure the turf receives this essential micronutrient, promoting healthy growth, vibrant colour, disease resistance, and overall turf quality.
- Manganese (Mg) – Manganese is important for its role in enzyme activation, chlorophyll production, antioxidant activity, nitrogen metabolism, disease resistance, and iron uptake and utilisation.
- Copper (Cu) – Copper is important for its role in enzyme activation, chlorophyll production, iron metabolism, disease resistance, respiration and energy production, and root development. Proper copper supplementation in turfgrass fertilisers helps promote healthy growth, disease resistance, and overall turf quality.
- Boron (B) – Boron is important due to its role in cell wall formation, carbohydrate metabolism, pollen development, nutrient uptake, water regulation, disease resistance, and metabolism of other nutrients.
- Molybdenum (Mo) – Molybdenum is important for turfgrass fertilisation for its role in nitrogen metabolism, enzyme activation, photosynthesis, iron metabolism, sulphur metabolism, and drought tolerance. Although required in small amounts, proper molybdenum supplementation in turfgrass fertilisers ensures the availability of this essential micronutrient, promoting healthy growth, efficient nutrient utilisation, and overall turf quality.
Pack Size: 10-Litre
Registrant: Indigo Speciality Products for Australian Agricultural Chemicals