LiquiMaxx GreenMaxx Fertiliser (20% N, 6% Fe, 1% Mg)
LiquiMaxx Greenmaxx Fertiliser is a premium liquid blend of stabilised nitrogen with iron and magnesium to assist in the production of excess chlorophyll for a longer-lasting deep green appearance and high-quality turf growth.
LiquiMaxx GreenMaxx Fertiliser is internationally recognised as the fertiliser of choice for turf professionals and is suitable for all turf varieties. The nitrogen in LiquiMaxx GreenMaxx Fertiliser is uniquely stabilised using UMAXX Technology.
LiquiMaxx GreenMaxx Fertiliser Analysis;
|Nitrogen (N)||Stabilised Nitrogen||20%|
Why are Nitrogen, Iron and Magnesium important for turf;
- Nitrogen (N) – Nitrogen promotes healthy leaf growth by encouraging the production of chlorophyll, which is a chemical vital to photosynthesis. Nitrogen helps form proteins that the cells within the grass need to grow
- Iron (Fe) – Iron helps turf grasses stay deep green during the hot summer without increasing growth. Iron helps the plant move oxygen throughout the roots, leaves, and other parts of the plant, producing a green colour indicating the plant is strong and healthy.
- Magnesium (Mg) – Magnesium promotes winter hardiness and early growth. Low magnesium turf may have yellow, wilting patches and drooping leaves.
Why is LiquiMaxx GreenMaxx Fertiliser superior to other turf fertilisers;
The efficient use of nitrogen is quickly becoming the most critical issue in crop types. This certainly is the case in Turfgrass, where Urea and other Ammonium based fertilisers are used extensively. Various chemical and environmental changes occur when these types of fertilisers are added to the ground.
Urea, once applied, will undergo hydrolysis (breakdown) with the involvement of moisture and the urease enzyme. Urea is then broken down into ammonia and carbon dioxide. Both these gases will be released into the atmosphere in a process known as volatilisation. This will account for up to 30% of the total nitrogen lost until the fertiliser reaches the soil profile. Up to 20 mm of rainfall or irrigation is required to place all Urea into the profile completely. Liquimaxx Greenmaxx Fertiliser contains an additive (NBPT), which suppresses the enzyme activity of urease, and allows up to 2 weeks for the fertiliser to be incorporated.
Once the urea and other ammonium-based nitrogen sources reach the soil profile, an immediate oxidation process occurs called Nitrification. With the aid of bacteria, the ammonium to nitrite and nitrate production is unstoppable. Once the nitrogen has a negative charge, it can easily leach out of the soil, as it cannot hold onto soil colloids. This leaching is another major loss of Nitrogen, particularly in turf management where profiles are sandy and watering is frequent.
Iron is undoubtedly the most useful tool in maintaining Turfgrass colour without enhancing excessive growth. Iron, as a dissociated or dissolved ion, will enter the turf via the leaf or the root system and form a carrier compound (Ferredoxin) which is essential in forming Chlorophyll where profiles are sandy and watering is frequent.
What rate is LiquiMaxx GreenMaxx Fertiliser applied;
|Turf Areas, Tees & Greens||200mL-500mL/100m2||4L-6L/100m2|
Why choose LiquiMaxx GreenMaxx Fertiliser;
- It gives turf an immediate boost of nutrients (Nitrogen, Iron & Magnesium).
- A quick-release liquid fertiliser is beneficial for struggling lawns that require immediate attention.
- Every drop of LiquiMaxx has an identical ratio of nutrients, creating an even distribution of plant food.
- Applying liquiMaxx GreenMaxx Fertiliser is less labour-intensive than spreading granular fertiliser.
- Quick-release liquid fertiliser typically shows results sooner than slow-release granular fertiliser.
- Liquid fertiliser is likely the better choice if you need to green up turf quickly.
- Because LiquiMaxx GreenMaxx Fertiliser provides nutrients immediately, it’s an ideal starter fertiliser for new lawns.
- Does not require watering after application. Up to 2 weeks for the fertiliser to be incorporated into the soil.
Pack Size: 10-Litre
Registrant: Indigo Speciality Products for Australian Agricultural Chemicals
LiquiMaxx GreenMaxx Fertiliser is proudly manufactured in Australia for Australian conditions.