Active Ingredient: Copper as Copper Ammonium Acetate @ 93g/L
Similar or comparable to Liquicop Copper Fungicide (Nufarm)
Cop-It Fungicide is a liquid Fungicide/Bactericide copper solution for the control of a wide range of fungicide and bactericide diseases on horticultural and viticultural crops. The use of high-quality effective copper for the control of fungal pathogens is essential for effective disease control in many crops.
Cop-It is a dark blue aqueous complex of copper and ammonia with various additives to deliver a stable liquid copper formulation. Cop-It Fungicide is registered for disease control in a wide variety of vegetables, stone and pome fruits, nuts, tree crops, turf, ornamentals, broadacre and more.
Being a refined solution, Cop-It Fungicide provides outstanding disease control. Cop-It leaves a durable, micro-thin film that is more persistent than wettable powders, strongly resisting wash off from rain and irrigation. This means fewer applications and longer-lasting foliar protection.
Why choose Cop-It Fungicide;
- Uses less metallic copper than other copper fungicides thus reduces the potential for copper toxicity.
- It leaves a durable, micro-thin film that is more persistent than wettable powders, strongly resisting wash off from rain and irrigation.
- Contains no solids, so season to season waste is eliminated.
- Fully dissolved formulation.
- It will not freeze, and if the container is kept closed, it will not evaporate.
- Ideal for both ground and aerial application, and can be applied at any time of day.
- Highly compatible with most pesticides.
- Highly rainfast.
- No reported resistance to labelled diseases.
- No pre-mixing, 100% water-soluble.
- No dust, easy clean handling.
- No clogging or abrasion of pumps.
- Less residue build-up on crops than other formulations.
- No product settling like SC formulations.
- Excellent compatibility.
What sort of situations can Cop-It Fungicide be used in;
- Vegetables: Beans, Brassicas (ie Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Cabbage & Cauliflower), Capsicums, Carrots, Celery, Cucurbits (ie Cucumbers, Melons, Pumpkins, Squash, Watermelon, Zucchini etc), Lettuce, Onions, Parsnips, Peas, Potatoes, Red Beet, Rhubarb, Silverbeet, Spinach, Tomatoes.
- Fruit: Bananas & Strawberries.
- Other Crops: Ornamentals & Tobaccos Seed Beds.
- Tree & Vine Crops: Apples, Apricots, Avocados, Cherries, Citrus, Kiwifruit, Lychees, Mangoes, Nectarines, Passionfruit, Peaches, Pears, Plums, Tropical Fruit & Vines (Wine Grapes & Table Grapes).
- Nuts: Almonds, Macadamias, Pecans & Walnuts
Cop-It Fungicide is to be used as a preventative spray, generally applied before or at the first sign of disease. Many diseases infect plants 2 weeks before symptoms appear, so applications should preferably start before symptoms appear.
Copper Fungicides are considered preventative, not curative of plant diseases. Use the highest indicated rate per crop when disease incidence is high or expected to be, depending on rainfall and temperature. The lower rate is suitable for general preventive sprays under normal conditions
Cop-It Fungicide Pack Size: 20-Litre
Registrant: Agspec Australia Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 63940)