Rapide Aqua 500SC Fungicide
Active Ingredient: Iprodione @ 500g/L
Similar or comparable to Rovral Aquaflo Fungicide (FMC) & Campbell Ippon 500 Aquaflo Fungicide (Arysta)
Rapide Aqua 500SC Fungicide is for the control of certain fungal diseases in various crops and turf situations.
Surefire Rapide Fungicide contains the active ingredient Iprodione, a contact fungicide that inhibits the germination of fungal spores that blocks the growth of the fungal mycelium. Iprodione works by interfering with DNA and RNA synthesis in the germinating fungal spore and inhibiting essential enzymes from growing so that fungal diseases don’t grow and spread.
Rapide Aqua delivers contact and systemic protection of plants susceptible to diseases. It slowly works its way up through the plant roots and into all the parts of the plant. It has preventative and curative effects and offers short term residual protection after application.
Surefire Rapide is not a curative fungicide so diseases that are well established and severe will not be eliminated via applications. Applications should be made when no symptoms of the disease are visible but the area conditions are favourable to disease development. When there is severe disease pressure you may need to make repeat applications
What situations/crops can Surefire Rapide Aqua 500SC Fungicide be used in;
- Apricot – Orchard
- Recreational Turf
What are some of the fungal diseases that Surefire Rapide Aqua 500SC Fungicide will control;
- Blossom Blight (Monilinia fructicola, Monilinia laxa)
- Blossom Blight, brown rot (Monilinia spp., Sclerotinia spp.)
- Brown Patch (Rhizoctonia solani)
- Brown Rot (Monilinia fructicola, Monilinia laxa)
- Dollar Spot (Sclerotinia homoeocarpa)
- Fusarium Patch (Microdochium nivale, Fusarium nivale) (Not in Qld)
- Grey Mould (Botrytis cinerea)
- Helminthosporium disease affecting turf leaf, crown and roots: (Black and White Helminthosporium Spot, Bipolaris spp. Drechslera spp. Exserohilum spp.)
Spring Dead Spot (Leptosphaeria spp.)
Surefire Rapide Aqua 500SC Fungicide can be applied at any time of the year to protect against seasonal fungal diseases.
Pack Sizes: 1-Litre & 5-Litre
Registrant: PCT Holdings Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 86311)