|Host & Pest
| Asparagus, Blueberry, Broad Bean, Capsicum Or Pepper, Cucurbit, Duboisia Or Corkwood, Endive, Garden Cress, Globe Artichoke, Horned Melon, Lettuce, Lima Bean, Okra, Ornamental, Pea, Pepino, Shallot, Spinach, Strawberry, Tomato & Watercress Or Nasturtium
||Green Peach Aphid
| Brussels Sprouts, Cabbage, Canola, Cauliflower, Chinese Cabbage, Kale (chou Moellier), Radish, Swede & Turnip
||Cabbage Aphid, Green Peach Aphid
| Chrysanthemum Or Tanacetum & Rose
||Chrysanthemum Aphid, Rose Aphid
||Aphid, Citrus Aphid
||Cotton Aphid, Green Peach Aphid
||Bluegreen Aphid, Pea Aphid, Spotted Alfalfa Aphid
||Cowpea Aphid, Green Peach Aphid
||Bluegreen Aphid, Spotted Alfalfa Aphid
||Black Peach Aphid, Cherry Aphid, Green Peach Aphid
||Aphids - Rhopalosiphum Spp.
- Do not apply from the air when the crosswind is less than 3 km/hr.
PROTECTION OF LIVESTOCK:
- Animals and poultry should be kept away from orchards and other treated areas during the horticultural spraying season.
- Keep animals and poultry away from spray and treated areas for a minimum of 3 days.
- If this product is applied when the temperature is less than 15°C it is essential to have thorough spray coverage for quick and total aphid control.
- Fill the tank 50 to 75% full then start agitation.
- Slowly pour granules into the tank and maintain agitation throughout spraying.
- Do not pre-mix Pirimidex WG granules.
- Store in the closed original container in a dry, well-ventilated area, as cool as possible, out of direct sunlight.
- Store in a locked room or place away from children, animals, food, feedstuffs, seed and fertilisers.
- Product is poisonous if absorbed by skin contact, inhaled or swallowed. Repeated minor exposure may have a cumulative poisoning effect.
When Mixing and Using:
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Do not inhale dust or spray mist.
- When opening the container, preparing spray and using the prepared spray wear cotton overalls
- buttoned to the neck and wrist, or equivalent clothing, elbow-length PVC gloves, face shield or goggles.
- If product on skin, immediately wash area with soap and water.
- After use and before eating, drinking or smoking wash hands, arms and face thoroughly with soap and water.
- After each day’s use, wash gloves, face shield or goggles and contaminated clothing.
- If swallowed, splashed on skin or in eyes, or inhaled, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Phone Australia 131126) or a doctor at once.
- Remove any contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly.
- If swallowed, activated charcoal may be advised.
- Give atropine if instructed.
- Additional information is listed in the Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
WITHHOLDING PERIOD DETAILS: (WHP)
Fruit Vegetables: Do not harvest for 2 days after application.
Canola: Do not harvest graze or Cut for stockfood for 14 days after application.
Cotton: Do not harvest graze of cut for stockfood for 21 days after application.
Lucerne Medic Pastures: Do not harvest, graze or cut for stock food or feed to poultry for 3 days after application.
Lupins Winter Cereals: Do not harvest graze or cut for stockfood or feed to poultry for 6 weeks after application.