Mosquito & Midge Slayer
Active Ingredient: Bifenthrin @ 100g/L
Similar or comparable to Superway Bugz Off, Mozzie, Midge & More Residual Insecticide (Pooma Fertilizers)
Surefire Mosquito & Midge Slayer is for the control of adult mosquitoes and midges, on external surfaces of buildings & structures.
Surefire Mosquito & Midge Slayer, containing 100g/L Bifenthrin, is a powerful knockdown and residual pesticide. The pests are controlled by direct contact with spray and also by residual action as they come into contact with treated surfaces. The solution is a concentrated insecticide that must be diluted down and applied to surfaces where insects rest or harbour.
Where can Mosquito & Midge Slayer be used;
- External areas & surrounds of;
- Domestic Building & Structures.
- Public Building & Structures.
- Industrial Building & Structures.
What is the mixing rate for Mosquito & Midge Slayer;
- 50-100mL per 10L Water
The higher rate is recommended in situations where pest pressure is high when rapid knockdown and/or maximum residual protection is desired. The lower rate may be used for follow up treatments.
When can people or pets re-enter the area;
Do not allow people and pests to enter treated areas until the spray has dried (normally 3-4 hours)and ventilate the building before reoccupying. When a prior entry is necessary, wear cotton overalls buttoned to the neck, wrist and elbow-length PVC, neoprene or nitrile gloves and chemical resistant footwear. Clothing must be laundered after each day’s use.
Why choose Mosquito & Midge Slayer;
- Formulated using the active ingredient Bifenthrin @ 100g/L.
- Suspension concentrate – easy to pour, measure & mix.
- Solvent-free – less likely to harm equipment & seals.
- The end-use product does not readily fall out of suspension in the mixed form thus ensuring the even spread & dispersion of the active constituent during application.
- Effective outdoors.
- Effective in domestic, commercial, industrial & public building situations.
- Works on porous & non-porous surfaces.
Pack Sizes: 1-Litre
Registrant: PCT Holdings Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 67430)