Dissaray Dicamba-M Selective Herbicide
Active Ingredients: 340 g/L MCPA & 80 g/L Dicamba.
Dissaray Dicamba-M Selective Herbicide is a selective broadleaf weed control in turf and lawns & for the control of certain broadleaf weeds in winter cereals, pastures, and non-crop areas. Dissaray Dicamba M Selective Herbicide controls a wide range of broadleaf weeds in turf, in golf tees, greens & fairways, bowling greens, sports fields & parks.
Weeds Controlled in Turf: (Refer to label for the full list of weeds) – Not suitable for broadleaf turf varieties ie Buffalo
- All States:
- Bindy-eye, Capeweed, Cat’s ear / Flatweed, Chickweed, Clovers, Cotula, Creeping oxalis, Cudweed, Dandelion, Dock, Fleabane ,Fumitory, Jo-Jo (Onehunga), Lamb’s tongue, Medics, Mustard, Narrow, leaf plaintain, Pearlwort, Pennywort, Peppercress, Radish, Scarlet pimpernel, Thistles, Toad rush, Wild turnip & Wireweed/Hogweed
- Qld, NSW, Tas, SA & WA only:
- Fat hen, Purple top, Red-flowered mallow, Staggerweed & Swinecress
Turf & Lawn application rates for Dissaray Dicamba-M Selective Herbicide:
- Small Turf Areas, Golf Tees & Greens: 100mL in 15L water sprayed evenly over 150 square metres
- Bowling Greens: 900mL in 200L water sprayed evenly over 1,400 square metres
- Large Turf Areas – Fields, Parks & Golf Fairways: 6.5L in 250-400L water per hectare (10,000 square metres)
Tips & Tricks using Dissaray Dicamba-M Herbicide:
- Do not mow turf for at least 2 days before or after application.
- Do not spray when rain seems likely to occur within 4 hours.
- Do not spray when weeds are wet with dew or rain.
- Do not spray if soil fertility is low or if the soil is waterlogged.
- Do not spray weeds under stress (heat or waterlogging etc).
- Only spray actively growing weeds.
- Ensure thorough wetting of all weed foliage.
- Do not fertilise turf for 2 weeks after spraying.
- Do not allow grazing stock onto the sprayed area for 7 days after application.
- Keep domestic animals off the treated area until the product has dried.
Dissaray Dicamba-M Selective Herbicide Pack Sizes: 1L, 5L & 20L
Registrant: Axichem Pty Ltd (APVMA # 80800)