Nutless Halosulfuron 750wg Herbicide
Active Ingredient: Halosulfuron-Methyl @ 750g/kg
Nutless Halosulfuron 750WG Herbicide is for the selective, post-emergence control of nutgrass in sugarcane, corn or maize and sorghum and for the selective post-emergence control of nutgrass and mullumbimby couch in turf.
- Stop Nutgrass in its tracks with Nutless Halosulfuron 750wg Herbicide.
- Nutless Herbicide controls nutgrass and Mullumbimby couch in turf, cotton, sorghum, maize and sugarcane. It is a highly concentrated, easy to use granular herbicide.
- Nutless Herbicide is a dry flowable granule that disperses in water.
- Nutless Herbicide can be used for selective postemergence control of Nutgrass in Sugarcane, Corn/Maize and Sorghum and for the selective postemergence control of Nutgrass and Mullumbimby couch in Turf.
- Nutless Halosulfuron 750WG Herbicide may also be used for the control of Nutgrass in Cotton using shielded sprayers.
Directions for Use:
- Turf / Lawn mixing rate for Nutgrass control:
- Established Turf (Bentgrass, Buffalo grass, Carpet grass, Couch, Couch hybrid, Durban grass, Kikuyu grass, Perennial Ryegrass, Queensland blue couch & Tall Fescue – mix 1.3 g in 10L of water (plus surfactant) per 100 square metres (refer to Directions of Use before use)
- Other crop situations:
- Mix 65gm – 130gm per Ha (plus surfactant.). Apply at least 80L of Water per Ha. – Refer to Directions of Use before using for full mixing and application directions.
When to spray Nutless Halosulfuron 750WG Herbicide in turf:
- Nutgrass: apply when new leaf growth is greater than 5cm
- Mullumbimby Couch: apply when new leaf growth is greater than 2cm
- Apply when weeds are actively growing.
- Apply follow-up treatments as required if sufficient new growth warrants treatment
Weed Control Symptoms:
- Weed foliage gradually turns yellow until total desiccation occurs.
- Initial symptoms appear in 7 – 10 days with full weed control effects appearing over 4 to 6 weeks.
Critical Comments for application in turf to maximise the performance of spray application.
- Apply higher rates for dense weed conditions.
- If an adjuvant is not used poor weed control will occur.
- Do not apply after frosts have occurred.
- Irrigation or rainfall within 2 hours of application will reduce control.
- Do not mow for at least 2 days after treatment to ensure optimum control.
- Nutless may damage or delay the establishment of newly seeded, sodded or sprigged turf that is not well established.
- Nutless may damage or delay recovery of turf weakened by weather conditions or by physical damage such as scarification, coring, aeration or top dressing.
Nutless Halosulfuron 750WG Herbicide Pack Sizes: 500g
Registrant: Axichem Pty Ltd (APVMA # 65484)