Tressel 250 SL Herbicide
Active Ingredient: Hexazinone @ 250g/L
Similar Or Comparable To: Velpar L Herbicide (Dupont), Bobcat SL Herbicide (ADAMA), Hexazinone 250 Sl Herbicide (Macspred) & Hexatron Herbicide (Conquest)
- Tressel 250SL Hexazinone Herbicide is for the effective commercial control of clearing unwanted scrub and timber growth.
- Tressel 250SL Hexazinone Herbicide is an effective foliar contact and soil active residual herbicide.
- Tressel 250SL Hexazinone Herbicide is the cost-effective method of clearing unwanted timber, scrub and woody weeds that reduce the carrying capacity of your property.
- Tressel 250SL Hexazinone Herbicide controls a wide range of problem Acacia and Eucalypt species. When used according to the directions of use, only a small amount of Tressel 250SL Hexazinone Herbicide is required to control each plant, which reduces the overall chemical costs.
- Tressel 250SL Hexazinone Herbicide helps overcome the problem of suckers and regrowth. When applied correctly, the herbicide gets right into the roots and lignotuber of the tree, where suckering usually starts. Complete control may take 12 months or more, but in the end, control is sure. Tressel 250SL Hexazinone Herbicide is applied by soil application, foliar application or stem injection.
- Directions for use supplied with product and must be referred to prior to use of Tressel 250SL Hexazinone Herbicide.
- State Government limitations and restrictions relating to tree & regrowth clearing may restrict the use of this product in certain situations, and must be investigated and adhered to by the end user.
- Tressel 250SL Hexazinone Herbicide is for controlling timber regrowth and suckers in pastures, can be applied via stem injection and spot on ground application to improve the ease of controlling regrowth in both sparse and dense regrowth situations as well as Pinus radiata plantations, pasture situations and commercial and industrial areas and rights of way.
Pack Sizes: 10Litre
Registrant: Axichem Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 64858)