Tressel 250 SL Herbicide
Active Ingredient: Hexazinone @ 250g/L
Similar Or Comparable To: Velpar L Herbicide (Dupont), Bobcat SL Herbicide (ADAMA), Hexazinone 250 Sl Herbicide (Macspred) & Hexatron Herbicide (Conquest)
- Tressel 250SL Hexazinone Herbicide is for the effective commercial control of clearing unwanted timber, scrub and woody weeds that reduce the carrying capacity of your property.
- It is an effective foliar contact and soil-active residual herbicide that controls a wide range of problem Acacia and Eucalypt species. When used according to the directions of use, only a small amount of herbicide is required to control each plant, which reduces the overall chemical costs.
- Tressel 250SL Hexazinone Herbicide helps overcome the problem of suckers and regrowth in pastures. When applied correctly, the herbicide gets right into the roots and lignotuber of the tree, where suckering usually starts. Complete control may take 12 months or more, but in the end, control is sure. It can be applied by soil application, foliar application or stem injection.
- Directions for use are supplied with product and must be referred to prior to use.
- State Government limitations and restrictions relating to tree & regrowth clearing may restrict the use of this product in certain situations, and must be investigated and adhered to by the end user.
Pack Sizes: 10Litre
Registrant: Axichem Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 64858)