Alphakem Vegi Dye – Red & Blue Vegetation Marker Dye
Active Ingredient: Disazo Dye Preparation
Alphakem Vegi Dye is a liquid marking dye compound and foam marker colouring agent for marking vegetation. The vegetation marker dye contains Disazo Dye Preparation.
Disazo dye preparations are a type of colourant commonly used in formulating vegetation marker dyes for pesticides. These dyes are specifically designed to help farmers and pesticide applicators identify the areas treated with pesticides.
The main purpose of Alphakem Vegi Dye is to provide a visible indication of the treated areas, allowing operators to monitor and control the application of pesticides accurately. By colouring the vegetation, these dyes help prevent over-application or missed spots, ensuring proper coverage and minimising potential environmental damage.
Disazo dyes such as Alphakem Vegi Dye are derived from azo compounds. These are favoured for vegetation marker dyes due to their excellent colour properties, stability, and compatibility with pesticide formulations. These dyes exhibit a wide range of vibrant colours, including red & blue, enhancing their visibility on different vegetation types. The exact composition and concentration of the dye formulation may vary depending on the specific application requirements and the type of pesticide being used.
What is the mixing rate for Alphakem Vegi Dye;
- Rate: 100mL per 100L Water
- Critical Comments: Higher rates are suggested where more intensive and persistent marking is required.
Why choose Alphakem Vegi Dye;
- Enhanced Visibility: The dye clearly indicates the areas where the pesticide has been applied. This helps applicators ensure complete coverage and avoid missing or overlapping treated areas.
- Accurate Application: By marking the sprayed vegetation clearly, Alphakem Vegi Dye helps applicators maintain precise control over the application process. This reduces the risk of over-application or under-application, leading to more effective pest control and minimising potential environmental damage.
- Reduced Drift and Off-Target Movement: Pesticide drift can occur when fine droplets disperse beyond the target area, potentially affecting non-target plants, water bodies, or neighbouring properties. A vegetation marker dye allows applicators to easily identify drift-prone areas, enabling them to adjust their spraying technique or equipment to minimise off-target movement.
- Safety and Compliance: Using a marker dye can enhance safety by reducing the chances of accidental re-entry into treated areas. The dye acts as a clear visual warning, reminding workers or passersby to avoid entering the treated zone until the appropriate re-entry interval has passed. Additionally, complying with labelling requirements and regulations related to vegetation marker dyes ensures adherence to best practices and legal obligations.
- Improved Record Keeping: A vegetation marker dye on treated plants aids in record keeping and documentation. It provides a visual reference that can be used for quality control, monitoring, or reporting purposes, helping to track and document the application process accurately.
- Efficiency and Cost-effectiveness: By facilitating accurate application and reducing the need for re-treatment, marker dyes improve efficiency and cost-effectiveness. They help optimise pesticide usage, ensuring the right amount is applied precisely where needed, reducing waste and potential unnecessary expenses.
Using Alphakem Vegi Dye in pesticide applications improves application accuracy, reduces environmental impact, enhances safety, and promotes efficient pest control practices.
Colours: Red & Blue
Pack Sizes: 1L, 5L & 20L
Manufacturer: Alphakem Global Pty Ltd