Ozcrop Metsulfuron 600WG Herbicide
Active Ingredient: Metsulfuron-Methyl @ 600g/kg
Ozcrop Metsulfuron Methyl 600WG Herbicide is used for the control of certain broadleaf weeds in winter cereal crops and broadleaf weeds and brush species (woody weeds) in pastures, rights of way, commercial and industrial areas as per the Directions For Use table.
- Ozcrop Metsulfuron Methyl is a residual sulfonylurea compound, used as a selective pre and postemergence herbicide for broadleaf weeds and some annual grasses. It is a systemic compound with foliar and soil activity, and it works rapidly after it is taken up by the plant. Its mode of action is by inhibiting cell division in the shoots and roots of the plant, and it is biologically active at low use rates. It is very effective on weeds that include bulbs or tubers.
- Ozcrop Metsulfuron Methyl is commonly used in broadacre farming, woody weed & brush control and forestry situations. It is usually used together with other herbicides that control the weeds not susceptible to metsulfuron. Metsulfuron-methyl also controls susceptible weeds in cereals, where selectivity is due to rapid metabolism within the cereal plants.
- Ozcrop Metsulfuron Methyl 600 controls more than 40 different species of brush, broadleaf and bulbous weeds. Mixed infestations of hard to control woody weeds, including Lantana, Gorse, Bracken, Tree-of-Heaven and Blackberry, are also easily controlled with one pass.
- Ozcrop Metsulfuron Methyl 600 also controls nuisance pasture weeds, including Doublegee, Erodium, Sorrel, Onion grass and Paterson’s Curse, & many more.
- For a full table of weeds controlled, refer to the directions of use.
- Ozcrop Metsulfuron Methyl 600 is a highly selective herbicide for the control of many broadleaf weeds in winter cereals. It can be applied any time from the three-leaf stage of the crop – when the weeds are young and actively growing – to before booting.
- Ozcrop Metsulfuron Methyl 600 is compatible with a wide range of grass and broadleaf herbicides, making weed control even more cost-effective with the one-pass application.
Ozcrop Metsulfuron 600WG Herbicide Pack Size: 500g
Registrant: Ozcrop Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 65529)