All-Weather Rodenticide Blocks (RED)
Active Ingredient: Brodifacoum @ 0.05 g/kg
Similar Or Comparable To Tomcat II All-Weather Blox Rodenticide (Bell Laboratories)
Surefire All-Weather Rodenticide Blocks provide you with the power of ready to use, single feed, high palatability, Brodifacoum-based rodent bait.
Why choose Surefire All-Weather Rodenticide Blocks;
- Control of Rats and Mice including those resistant to other anticoagulants, in and around domestic, commercial, public services and industrial buildings.
- Used to clean out persistent mouse infestations where control is difficult or resistance to other baits is suspected. A hole in the centre allows you to place it on securing rods in bait stations or nail or wire it in place.
- Ready to use & fast acting rodenticide.
- Recommended for professional rodent control.
- A brodifacoum based formulation featuring an enhanced blend of food-grade materials which have been demonstrated as providing superior palatability and attractiveness to rodents.
- Contain a powerful bittering agent to reduce the likelihood of accidental consumption.
- An extruded wax block with an average weight of 15gm and packaged in sizes ranging from 1kg pack to an 8kg bucket.
The application rate for Surefire All-Weather Rodenticide Blocks is 1-3 blocks per bait station depending on the level of infestation.
What is the baiting strategy for Surefire All-Weather Rodenticide Blocks;
- Eliminate as far as practicable, all other food sources.
- Bait the infested area.
- Place baits undercover.
- Inspect baits daily.
- Replace eaten baits.
- If quickly eaten, increase the number of baits. Continue observation and replenish until no more baits are taken.
- Baiting for at least two weeks is necessary to reduce rat/mouse numbers.
- Locate bait stations along walls or rafters and in dark sheltered spots where there are signs of rodent activity.
- Nail or fix All-Weather Rodenticide Blocks in place if relevant.
- Wax blocks are particularly suitable for use in damp situations where the risk of contamination should be minimised.
- Record the number and locations of bait stations for purpose of replenishment and later removal.
- Look for dead rats or mice – burn or bury them, do not place them in refuse bins.
- Inspect all bait stations regularly and ensure baits are removed when rodent activity has ceased.
- Most rodent deaths occur 4 to 7 days after consumption of the bait.
Approx number of 15gm Surefire All-Weather Rodenticide Blocks per container:
- 65 Blocks per 1kg
- 160 Blocks per 2.4kg
- 532 Blocks per 8kg
Pack Sizes: 300g, 1kg, 2.4kg & 8kg
Surefire All-Weather Rodenticide Blocks Registrant: PCT Holdings Pty Ltd (APVMA #:59876)