Surefire Mouse Pro Bait Station (Tamper Resistant Mouse Station) – 3.5cm(H) x 12.5cm(L) x 9.5cm(W)
Surefire Mouse Pro Bait Station is a high-quality, tamper-resistant bait station that protects children, pets, livestock and wildlife from accidental bait and trap exposure. The lockable bait station is supplied with a securing rod that holds baits, including Surefire Allweather Blocks, Couma Blocks, Surefire Difenate, Racumin, Tomcat II Blocks etc., securely in the station.
Surefire Mouse Pro Bait Station can be used indoors or out to help you control mice. Made in Australia from UV-resistant thick walled plastic, it is durable for Australian mouse baiting conditions.
Why use a Surefire Rodent Bait Station;
- Protecting children and nontargets (i.e. livestock, pets and wildlife) from toxic baits is recommended.
- Protects the bait from the elements, keeping it free of moisture, dirt, or dust.
- It can be used to monitor rodent activity when nontoxic block baits are used instead.
- Prevent accidental spillage and product contamination when used in food facilities.
- Save your company money because bait stays in place and remains palatable longer.
- Entice rodents, especially mice, to enter the dark, enclosed space where they feel protected.
- Provide a place for you to display company information such as contact phone numbers, product information, special warnings or instructions.
Why choose a Surefire Mouse Pro Bait Station
- Dimensions: 3.5cm(H) x 12.5cm(L) x 9.5cm(W)
- Single bait chamber.
- Suitable for use with wax block, grain bait or pellets.
- Tamper-resistant locking device with single twist key opening
- Low profile design for ease of placement. Multiple placement options.
- Heavy-duty construction using UV-resistant thick walled plastic. Designed to withstand being stepped on without damage
- Economical, quality, Australian-made products
- Protects Children, Pets, Livestock and Wildlife
How should Surefire Rodent Bait Stations be used;
Indoors, place bait Surefire Rodent Bait Stations as you would rodent traps: along runways leading to a food source, next to walls, behind objects, in corners, and where there are rodent signs. Place the long side of the station (without entrances) flush against the wall with openings facing out. For rodent control in rooves in rooves, secure bait stations to higher runways such as pipes, beams, or ledges. Place bait stations every 2.8-4m for mice, depending on pest levels.
Overlooking stations with bait could make the rodents wary; follow label directions. It may take days for shy mice to enter newly placed stations. Be patient. Check bait stations and replace bait according to label and manufacturer’s directions.
Surefire Mouse Pro Bait Station supplied by – PCT Holdings Pty Ltd