Surefire Rodent Bait Station Large – 8.5cm(H) x 21cm(L) x 32cm(W) – Hexagonal, Low Profile Design
Surefire Rodent Bait Station Large (Low Profile) is a high-quality, tamper-resistant bait station that protects children, pets, livestock and wildlife from accidental bait and trap exposure. They can be securely mounted using knockout anchoring holes and locked for added safety. The lockable bait station is supplied with bait securing rods that hold baits including Surefire Allweather Blocks, Couma Blocks, Surefire Difenate, Racumin, Tomcat II Blocks etc, securely in the station. The station is suitable for use with wax block, grain bait, glue board or pellets.
Surefire Rodent Bait Station can be used indoors or out to help you control rats or mice. They are made in Australia from UV-resistant thick-walled plastic, it is durable for Australian rodent baiting conditions.
Why use a Surefire Rodent Bait Station;
- Recommended to protect children and nontargets (ie livestock, pets and wildlife) from toxic baits.
- Protect the bait or trap from the elements, keeping it free of moisture and dirt or dust.
- Keep rodent snap traps or glue boards away from children or non-target animals.
- Can be used to monitor rodent activity when nontoxic block baits are used instead.
- Prevent accidental spillage and product contamination when used in food facilities.
- Save your company money because bait stays in place and remains palatable longer.
- Entice rodents, especially mice, to enter the dark, enclosed space where they feel protected.
- Anchored bait stations help prevent theft or relocation of your equipment.
- Provide a place for you to display company information such as contact phone numbers, product information, special warnings or instructions.
Why choose a Surefire Rodent Bait Station;
- Dimensions: 8.5cm(H) x 21cm(L) x 32cm(W) – Hexagonal Design
- High-capacity bait chamber with horizontal and vertical bait securing rods.
- Suitable for use with wax block, grain bait or pellets.
- Tamper-resistant locking device with single twist key opening
- Low profile design for ease of placement. Multiple placement options.
- Ramped entrance into the bait chamber helps prevent any water from entering and contaminating bait.
- Heavy-duty construction using UV-resistant thick-walled plastic.
- Designed to withstand being stepped on without damage
- Heavy-duty plastic key and bait road packs included
- Knockout anchoring holes for station securing
- Economic, quality, Australian made products
- Protects Children, Pets, Livestock and Wildlife
How should Surefire Rodent Bait Stations be used;
Indoors, place bait Surefire Rodent Bait Stations as you would rodent traps: along runways leading to a food source, next to walls, behind objects, in corners, and where there are rodent signs. Place the long side of the station (without entrances) flush against the wall with openings facing out. For rodents in rooves, secure bait stations to higher runways such as pipes, beams, or ledges. For rats, place bait stations every 4.5-9 m apart, depending on pest levels; for mice, every 2.8-4 m.
Overlooking stations with bait could make the rodents wary; follow label directions. It may take days for shy rats to enter newly placed stations. Be patient. Check bait stations and replace bait according to label and manufacturer’s directions.
Surefire Rodent Bait Station Large supplied by – PCT Holdings Pty Ltd