Active Ingredient: Flumioxazin @ 750g/kg
Payload Herbicide is for enhanced knockdown and residual control of various grass and broadleaved weeds in non-crop areas.
Payload Herbicide is registered to control over 40 annual and perennial weeds and extensive trial work in Australia shows control of a wide range of weeds for up to 9 months.
Where can Payload Herbicide be used;
- Roadsides and rights of way – Railtrack Power Infrastructure Fenceline Roadsides in urban and country areas, guideposts & road furniture.
- Railtrack – Rail ballast and cess area, sidings, signals and crossings.
- Power – Transmission sites and under powerlines.
- Infrastructure – Around buildings and infrastructure.
- Fenceline – Maintain fencelines.
What are some of the weeds Payload Herbicide controls;
|Amaranth or amaranthus||Sow or milk thistle||Fleabane – conyza bonariensis|
|Blackberry nightshade||Summer grass||Green summer grass – B. subquadripara|
|Bladder ketmia||Turnip weed||Ipomoea spp.|
|Blue billygoat weed||Wild mustard||Marsh or smallflower mallow|
|Caltrop or yellow vine||Wild radish||Milkweed|
|Capeweed||Wild turnip – brassica tournefortii||Perennial ryegrass|
|Crowsfoot grass||Annual Ryegrass||Redflower mallow|
|Fat hen||Balsam pear||Spiny spider flower|
|Feathertop rhodes grass||Awnless barnyard grass||Square weed or borreria|
|Giant or black pigweed||Calopo||Squirrel-tail fescue or silver grass|
|Pigweed spp.||Creeping Speedwell||Stinging or dwarf nettle|
|Ribwort, ribgrass or lamb’s tongue||Dense Crassula||Toad rush|
Pack Size: 930gram – Each 930gm pack contains 10 x 93gm water-soluble sachets
Registrant: Sumitomo Chemical Australia Pty Limited (APVMA #: 86471)