Trimac GR Granular Herbicide
Active Ingredients: Terbacil @ 44g/kg & Sulfometuron-Methyl @ 2g/kg
Trimac GR Granular Herbicide is a unique granular formulation applied as a dry application to the soil for long-term residual weed control. Trimac GR Herbicide contains Terbacil and Sulfomeuron Methyl, which form a residual barrier in the soil to control a large range of both annual and perennial weeds as they germinate. Trimac GR Herbicide reduces the need for continual applications of glyphosate after each germination, saving labour and time.
Trimac GR Granular Herbicide does not require water and is simple and easy to use. Drift hazards are minimised, and the application rate can be quicky and easily varied depending on the residual control required. It is ideal for inaccessible areas.
Where can Trimac GR Granular Herbicide can be used;
- Commercial areas
- Industrial areas
- Around building lines
- Rights of way
- Rail tracks
- Public Utilities
- Fence lines
What type of weeds does Trimac GR Granular Herbicide control;
- Annual Ryegrass (Lolium rigidum)
- Capeweed (Arctotheca calendula)
- Catsear (Hypochoeris radicata)
- Couch Grass (Cynodon dactylon)
- Fog grass (Holcus lanatus)
- Geranium (Geranium sp.)
- Milk Thistle (Sow) (Sonchus oleraceus L.)
- Prickly Paddy Melon (Cucumis nyrucarpus)
- White Clover (Trifolium repens)
- Windmill Grass (Chloris truncate)
Trimac GR Granular Herbicide is a unique granular formulation that is applied as a dry application to the soil by a calibrated granule applicator. The application rate varies from 200gm-300gm per 100m2. The best results are achieved when the granules are applied to bare soil. A lower rate can be used when treating areas with minimal growth, and a higher rate will achieve longer residual control. Trimac GR needs moist soils for incorporation. The best results are achieved by applying to moist soil.
Trimac GR Granular Herbicide contains Terbacil and Sulfometuron-methyl.
Terbacil is a triazine herbicide that works by inhibiting photosynthesis in plants. It is typically applied pre-emergence before weeds germinate. However, it can also be applied post-emergence to control established weeds. Terbacil has a long period of activity, providing, in certain situations, up to 12 months of weed control. It is effective against many broadleaf weeds, including annuals and perennials.
Sulfometuron-methyl is a sulfonylurea herbicide that works by inhibiting cell division in plants. It is typically applied pre-emergence before weeds germinate. However, it can also be applied post-emergence to control established weeds. Sulfometuron-methyl offers the following benefits;
- Broad spectrum control: Sulfometuron-methyl is effective against a wide range of broadleaf weeds, including annuals, perennials, and woody weeds.
- Long residual activity: Sulfometuron-methyl can provide up to 12 months of weed control in certain situations, depending on soil type and environmental conditions.
- Low application rates: Sulfometuron-methyl is effective at very low application rates, making it a cost-effective herbicide.
- Selectivity: Sulfometuron-methyl is selective to broadleaf weeds.
- Low volatility: Sulfometuron-methyl is a low-volatile herbicide, which means that it is less likely to drift off-site and damage non-target plants.
Trimac GR Granular Herbicide Pack Size: 10kg
Registrant: Macspred Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 81670)