Maca Triclopyr 750EC Herbicide
Active Ingredient: Triclopyr (present as the butoxyethyl ester) @ 750g/L
Similar or comparable to Safari 750 EC Herbicide (Adama).
Maca Triclopyr 750EC Herbicide is for the control of various woody and broadleaf weeds in agricultural, non-crop areas, forest, industrial or commercial areas, pasture and rights of way. Maca Triclopyr 750EC Herbicide supersedes MACA 600 Herbicide (25% more active ingredient)
Why choose Maca Triclopyr 750EC Herbicide;
- Maca 750EC contains the active ingredient Triclopyr, which has activity on a wide range of broadleaf weeds.
- A foliar spray option for tough-to-kill woody weeds and many noxious herbaceous weeds.
- Acts rapidly on weed foliage to provide quick browning of leaves and stems.
- Leaf brownout and distortion of stem tips will normally be obvious within three days of application.
- Short residual life in the soil allows for the planting of sensitive crops and shrubs soon after application.
- Targets Camel/Afghan & Prickly Paddy Melon.
- Fallow management tool to control melons and, importantly, conserve moisture.
- Effective on both seedlings and larger advanced weeds.
- Compatible with a wide range of herbicides.
- Various application methods include High Volume Spraying, Boom, Aerial, Controlled Droplet, Low Volume High Concentrate, Gas Powered (Splatter) Gun, Basal Bark and Cut Stump methods.
- Classified as a Group I Herbicide, with a mode of action where the weed cannot grow due to disruption of plant cell growth. Triclopyr belongs to the Pyridines chemical group.
- Registered for the control of woody weeds and melons as specified. Further details of use can be found in the Direction of Use section on the Product Label.
- Registered to control broadleaf weeds while leaving grasses and conifers unaffected.
- Maca 750EC is unusually effective on woody plants and is used for brush control in rights of way and defoliation of wooded areas.
What weeds does Maca Triclopyr 750EC Herbicide control;
|Afghan Melon||Brooms||Fennel||Smooth Tree Pear|
|African Boxthorn||Camel Melon (Citrullus lanatus)||Gorse||St John’s Wort|
|Angophora||Camphor laurel (up to 3m tall)||Green cestrum||Tiger Pear|
|Banksia||Capeweed||Groundsel Bush||Wattles (including Silver and Black Wattle)|
|Bitter Melon||Common Prickly Pear||Horehound Broom|
|Blackberry||English Broom||Paddy Melon (Cucumis myriocarpus)|
|Brigalow||Eucalyptus (seedlings and regrowth from small lignotubers)||Saffron Thistle (up to bud stage)|
Pack Size: 20L, 110L & 1000L
Maca Triclopyr 750EC Herbicide Registrant: Conquest Crop Protection Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 90349)